This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Wow, this topic is going to get closed, "no calling people out," but this needs to be said, Force of God is kinda sad, and you know the rankings are messed when someone can get into the top 100 with 1/2 and hour of play time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL, Rankings have been jumping around like mad. Last time I checked, myself, Lunchy and Aphex_V8 were pretty decent, now some have totally slipped out of the top 100, some guys like RAGE have also slipped downwards. While guys who don't play haven't moved, but seriously, who cares.

But thats not the problem with UTIII, lol, the game to me is perfect as I detest UT2k4, Epic just need to balance the Rock, and I'm good since a patch is coming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nah gumby...im simply saying...that our community is quickly becoming a tighter group... it would be really kicka$$ if we could look at the ranks (for once) ...and they'd actually show the most dominant groups during that time period..not some team that no longer plays...etc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess this would be a problem if you believe the ranks are an accurate reflection of a player's skill. I would rather look at the team leaderboards at TeamWarfare. They seem to be a little more accurate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    I'm completely sick of inactive people consuming our leaderboards. Why can't elo adjust inactive player's ranks????

THIRTEEN accounts... COME ON... get a life???

custom ranked admitting his 13 accts

Does anyone else feel the same as me? Inactive players should gradually drop ranks??
    Heh...so the Blackcats are the Forces of God, Darkness...etc

I agree - ID's should be removed due to inactivity.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Real Problem With This Game

Real Problem With This Game

I'm completely sick of inactive people consuming our leaderboards. Why can't elo adjust inactive player's ranks????

THIRTEEN accounts... COME ON... get a life???

custom ranked admitting his 13 accts

Does anyone else feel the same as me? Inactive players should gradually drop ranks??
Working...
X