Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fun with ut3 physics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    fun with ut3 physics

    I was just messin around a little and made this. Fun stuff.

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5JZRC6ya0

    #2
    Hahaha, I liked it. Try another standing back and shoot the bottom cars out.

    Comment


      #3
      Ok, a challenge: Who will build the biggest domino arrangement in UT3? =)

      Comment


        #4
        that's so effing awesome

        Comment


          #5
          yeah it would be great if you shoot those cars around lol

          Comment


            #6
            Crysis Physics - 3'000 barrel explosion made with SandBox 2

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG5qD...eature=related

            Comment


              #7
              neat, cept this is the unreal engine, not crysis

              Comment


                #8
                wow thats awesome !! 5 stars! added to my favorites, and subscribed!

                check out this: Rube Goldberg machine in *another game*

                try out something like for Ut3? id like to see it man! and add some killer music.

                thats awesome!

                how bout making a tutorial,
                and teach us how you did that,
                for those of us who stare at the editor screen thinking "ok...now what?"

                i have no clues how the editor works.
                maybe make a you tube vid with voice over?
                show us the basics.

                * i searched for Ut3 rube goldberg video... there isnt one yet!
                you could be the first!


                (( wow crysis vid is along the lines of what im thinking of as far as music. ))

                Comment


                  #9
                  You know, Tiger Direct has the Ageia PhysX card for $49 now, with rebate, limited quantities. But hey, it's like totally better than the stock market, 'cause you know it's good for 5 years and lots cheaper than triple SLI.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
                    Ok, a challenge: Who will build the biggest domino arrangement in UT3? =)
                    I want to see a bridge explode.
                    Maybe a building implode or collapse.
                    Perhaps a landslide, Avalanche has a ???
                    Is the creative community starting to wake up?
                    Exploding stuff, falling stuff, bouncing stuff, etc?
                    Stuff that frags!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      working on the building collapse. I like your implode idea as well.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                        You know, Tiger Direct has the Ageia PhysX card for $49 now, with rebate, limited quantities. But hey, it's like totally better than the stock market, 'cause you know it's good for 5 years and lots cheaper than triple SLI.
                        Not true. CUDA enabled NVidia cards will be given updated firmware in future that will include PhysX by default; and future models will also include it - so no separate card required. SLI 9800s + SLI PhysX ftw.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          SLI ftl.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                            Not true. CUDA enabled NVidia cards will be given updated firmware in future that will include PhysX by default; and future models will also include it - so no separate card required. SLI 9800s + SLI PhysX ftw.
                            True, no seperate PPU card required with 9800 SLI, but what's less expensive triple SLI or 2X SLI with a PPU? Plus, what is available now? Also, what if you do not have an SLI mobo? I have SLI 7900 series + PPU. The PPU is a good deal now for anyone with a high end system without cuda supported video cards. At the $50 price it's something you can have now.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by 3leggedFreak View Post
                              Ok, a challenge: Who will build the biggest domino arrangement in UT3? =)
                              Im building one now, its so good!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X