Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game controllers is supported by UT3 PC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What game controllers is supported by UT3 PC?

    Seems Splitscreen does indeed work as it should if you have two Xbox360 controllers(need a few more confirmations on this though).

    I on the other hand have a XFX controller and ut3 doesn't seem to notice it.

    So what other game controllers does UT3 officially support?
    And which ones have you found not to be supported?

    #2
    I have a Logitech Dual Action controller for the PC, I was able to dig up. I was able to get it work after clicking the 'Enable Joystick' and setting the buttons in the 'Input' tab. I checked the UTInput.ini afterwards and it looks like UT3 recognizes it as an XBox controller.

    Comment


      #3
      you can always use xbox360 controllers by USB, the game will not notice the controller but you can download the Xpadder from this it maps any controller to keys on your keyboard or mouse, so it's perfect.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Berzerk View Post
        you can always use xbox360 controllers by USB, the game will not notice the controller but you can download the Xpadder from this it maps any controller to keys on your keyboard or mouse, so it's perfect.
        Does this work for two controllers? What has me concerned is though you have two controllers, it's basically using one kb/m it sounds like. The other thing is right now we can't program the 'Player2' controls to the way we like. And we can't control him unless we have two controllers plugged in.

        Comment


          #5
          i have no idea about 2 controllers on one pc, i didn't think you could....

          Comment


            #6
            I have 2 TakeIt 10$ gamepads and they work with PC split-screen.
            UT3 recognizes the secondary gamepad and makes use of it for player 2, tho you cant configure the gamepads separately so wich ever settings you do for the first will be applied to the second one.
            So I believe 2 gamepads are always necessary to play on PC split-screen.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
              I have 2 TakeIt 10$ gamepads and they work with PC split-screen.
              UT3 recognizes the secondary gamepad and makes use of it for player 2, tho you cant configure the gamepads separately so wich ever settings you do for the first will be applied to the second one.
              So I believe 2 gamepads are always necessary to play on PC split-screen.
              Where did you get them?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
                Where did you get them?
                I don't recommend getting them, they're real cheesy I just got them to use with N-Geo and similar stuff tho they work with UT3 they're a pain use on heavy game play.

                Besides I tried looking for the brand website or at least some info and can't find any... A lot of people who have bought these are having problems getting the drivers since theres no home site to be found, so I advise against them.

                I'm sure that any 20$ Trust, Logitech or Thrustmaster will be more useful to anyone wanting a decent gamepad for PC.

                As soon as I can I'm dumping them and getting a decent pair.

                But anyway I just bought them on a local computer store, didn't bought them online nor at a big known store.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Berzerk View Post
                  you can always use xbox360 controllers by USB, the game will not notice the controller but you can download the Xpadder from this it maps any controller to keys on your keyboard or mouse, so it's perfect.
                  Wait a sec, are you saying that a XBOX360 controller doesn't get recognized
                  by the game when it's using usb?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                    Wait a sec, are you saying that a XBOX360 controller doesn't get recognized
                    by the game when it's using usb?
                    no, the game does recognize it, but the xpadder makes it easier to use the controllers by letting you know exactly what the buttons are for it

                    Comment


                      #11
                      My game pad of choice is the Nyko airflow. Mainly because i can Frankenstein it and make it more compatible for left handed maneuvering.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X