Recuiting people for clan. ANYONE is welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recuiting people for clan. ANYONE is welcome

The E.F.F (Elite Fighting Force) has based in many games, Frontlines, gears of war, Halo, Ao2, and is now looking for UT3 members for new recruits. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to send me an email with any questions or if you wish to join, or simply reply to this post.

PC or PS3? it's important info.

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
      I agree, also location(for ping and time zone considerations) and also the preferred game type of your clan.

EDIT: the above link has nothing to do with UT3, it's Kung-Fu.

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
        oh yeah, xbox 360 (when it comes out) or you can start a ps3 branch if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
          I agree, also location(for ping and time zone considerations) and also the preferred game type of your clan.

EDIT: the above link has nothing to do with UT3, it's Kung-Fu.
          gametype is anything and location if you mean HQ then thats in NY

Comment

I'm interested in joining. I'm an Warfare addict. I also love to play DM too.

I love CTF more than anything, but I have this bizare problem in which I only lag out within 30 seconds of joining any CTF server, and any CTF maps that use an installers (such as the bonus pack) won't install and give a corrupt error message.

But I would like to join. I'm looking to be in a clan with other clanmates who really enjoy UT3

Comment

Originally posted by Wizz View Post
              I'm interested in joining. I'm an Warfare addict. I also love to play DM too.

I love CTF more than anything, but I have this bizare problem in which I only lag out within 30 seconds of joining any CTF server, and any CTF maps that use an installers (such as the bonus pack) won't install and give a corrupt error message.

But I would like to join. I'm looking to be in a clan with other clanmates who really enjoy UT3
              im looking for morre people in my clan who want to join, but unfortunately our clan is small. if you can find anyone else that would be great. oh, are you using pc, or ps3

Comment

I'll Join if it's for PC. I'm located in Florida

Comment

sorry but i don't got it for pc im going for 360 when it comes out but you can start a branch in the pc category.

Comment

I'm down to join. I've only had the game for about 2 weeks now but am decent and a great team player. I play PC and live on teh East Coast. Hit me up here with a PM or email.

TIA.

Comment

sent PM to you

Comment

Working...
                      X