Custom Warfare Maps on MPUK Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Warfare Maps on MPUK Servers

Right guys, i know theres demand out there for servers with Custom Warfare maps.

Multiplay Warfare servers #3 and #4 will now have Custom maps!
    (16 and 18 player servs)

At the moment there is a small amount of maps to actually pick from so those have been added. That's:
    WAR-Valley
    WAR-ALIEN_SANDS
    WAR-MarketDistrict-CF
    WAR-Primeval_SE-RC2
    WAR-SnakeBite

So What i would like is for you guys to point out some GOOD QUALITY maps that play well. Im not going to guarantee that they will all be uploaded, as to be honest thats most likely going to be too many.

But the maps that get the most votes will hopefully end up on there soon.

So give me some ideas

links?

!maps

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601522

These maps! PLEASE

Comment

WAR-SnakeBite has been added.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601023

Will take a look at the UNK maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
          WAR-SnakeBite has been added.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=601023

Will take a look at the UNK maps.
          Thanks muchly , though I would of prefered if these servers were atleast 24 players. Still, as long as you put in lots of custom maps I'm fine

Comment

Well i can look into making one of them 24 player. There is also the justWARFARE.com public server whih is 32 player, with the same custom maps.

We also have added the UT3Fixer, which hopefully stops package missing errors

Comment

We also have added the UT3Fixer, which hopefully stops package missing errors.
              I hope so too. It might bring some life into the public servers.

btw, does Multiplay have any VCTF servers with custom maps running the UT3Fixer wotsit? I know Taboen set up one a while ago, and had lots of problems with people being disconnected at map switch. These days they seem to be Suspense only servers, which is all well and good, but a bit boring to say the least.

Comment

Ugh its giving any server a problem causign it to restart the map cycle, aka only playing the first map in the list, so until its fixed its removed.

And theres a few vCTF servers with some custom maps, Agressive Alleys is on one of them, theres Suspense x3, with Suspense, Suspense_CE and Suspense necris

Comment

BattleMode seems to know his stuff, I'm sure he'll fix it in no time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                    Well i can look into making one of them 24 player. There is also the justWARFARE.com public server whih is 32 player, with the same custom maps.

We also have added the UT3Fixer, which hopefully stops package missing errors
                    Ooooh! 32 players is even BETTER! I'll be on the lookut for that server too

Comment

Primeval_SE-RC2 is up now, instead of outdated RC1

Comment

Great job Cr4zy ! Keep em comin! And people join.Try something different.Arent u bored with the same maps all over again.Epic a WAR bonus map pack asap pls .Help us keep the game alive n kickin.

Comment

I haven't seen these servers up yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoka View Post
                            I haven't seen these servers up yet
                            Maybe you haven't checked "Show empty servers"? For some reason people don't play custom maps too much.

Comment

Actually people just keep joining the same server because they are always populated...So I guess that is more of a problem than that they wouldn't want to play custom maps. Mayby add custom maps to the warfare pug?

Comment

Working...
                              X