Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Clans/ ICE challenges PS3 only plz !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clans/ ICE challenges PS3 only plz !

Hey everyone, just wanted you to be aware of Instinct, Tri, Biofreaks, SIC, and HGM... They are all newly formed groups. While Tri's roster is mostly full, I know Instinct is looking for another member or two. Tri, SIC, and Instinct will all be focused on CTF (I believe), but I'm sure they'd play outside of the game modes (at least TrI and Instinct). HGM and Biofreaks are TDM crews and they might not feel comfortable outside of it yet.

==sorry if any info. above is incorrect, just trying to update everyone on the new groups==

As far as our new challenges, we still haven't played many groups. NRG, AFX, GOW, and SMP I can think of off the top of my head.

Basically with any challenges proposed, negotiations are possible..but please keep a few things in mind: If you ask us to play without KBM users you're really asking to play us without our full potential. If you're afraid to face KBM users...practice more, then challenge us when you're confident enough to play our entire team. It's VERY annoying when we get everything lined up for a match only to have the opposing team back out at the last second because of some technical detail like this.
    Also - PLEASE consider this fact.. We are a clan based around CTF. If we come to vCTF or Warfare, be willing to play us in the maps we prefer.... at minimum we should be able to play ONE of our map choices. Anyone who plays us in CTF can pick ALL and ANY maps they choose... return the favor?

We are willing to play opposing clans on a daily basis as long as "fairplay" rules are honored.

GOW/TWC - seems fair to have 2 maps war, 2 maps CTF. Depending on the duration of the war maps...the CTF flag limit should be increased to an estimated time equivilance. (we can pick both war maps, you pick both ctf...or we pick one war map and one ctf, you do the same)
    Tie breaker can be in a vCTF or TDM map.
    If our teams take turns hosting, we'll host your mode, you host ours?
    (this seems to even out the advantage of playing "outsiders" in your preferred mode)

AFX/NRG - Tails (tailsnakes) has already mentioned this, but it seems very fair.. We pick one vCTF, you pick one.. tie-breaker would be small war map.
    (when you guys have a little more experience in your modes we would prefer mixing up some CTF/TDM...but for now we can settle with complete vehicle modes)

SMP - Who's the leader?? Let's talk about some matches?

Oh, Blackcats - if you're reading this... We got the best of your girl accts... if you guys truly plan on leaving this game..PLEASE give my team another shot playing the blackcat accounts. One map in CTF and one map vCTF was too quick.

To any new clans reading: If you want to scrimmage us for fun...without the fear of results being solicited on the web...just add myself, Potato, Tailsnakes, or Tomato. We dont mind being outnumbered by an extra player or two as you're developing team skill.

All others reading this thread..if you're not in the UT3 PS3 community, please DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. The only intention of this thread is to promote healthy competition for the ICE clan.

Team Finale as well TDM. Most of the qM guys are in. [The ones that still play.]

Comment

Phantaci

I didn't know the group's name or I would have listed it (my bad)

- Just a little advice, be ready to throw in some alternate game modes or you'll get bored in TDM only. There's fewer TDM only clans than before and LOTS of vehicle/ctf groups.

Hope you guys can contact Deadaim! Good Luck

Comment

Things are looking pretty good for PS3 UT3, we're getting a bunch of new clans, competitive activity is increasing and we're getting a lot of old players that haven't been on in a while back (I saw Jook_is_Fn_A and DaBlackWorm on today). If only epic patched this game to really bring up the level of polish we'd have a real gem on our hands, here's hoping the 360 release brings some spill over attention to the PS3 version.

BTW
        -SMP is lead by SMP_The-Prodigy
        -I think we'd love to play Finale, hopfully you guys haven't gotten rusty

EDIT:
        They contacted Deadaim and he said the game was "dead" and he had no intention of coming back

Comment

Just wanted to tell you guys that i have also seen yet another decent sized CTF clan floating around, team P3L, they seem to be pretty large with at least 5 members. Would be nice to set a competition with them in the not to distant future, ill seek out their leader and ask them if they wanna play and to post on the gamebattles forum if you would like Killing_Spree.

Comment

Also, If Anyone would like training and K_S, potato, tomato, or Tailsnakes is not on, you can seek me out, im on alot during the day when they may not be available to show you the ropes, and usually there isnt alot going on so i am always looking for something to do. Just drop a line to rhettrostyle or ICE-Rhettro and we will do the dang thing

Comment

yea we do CtF as well. Except for maybe Hydrosis.

Comment

Hey ICE, if you guys arent too busy during the weekends if you wouldnt mind doing a little clan practice, lets say 2twc and 2ice members on one team, and the same on the other, a little mix and match, cuz when it comes to ctf, we are noobs!! Let me know if thats something you guys could do, we appreciate it much, and would love to learn from the best!! Laters -L.

Comment

Was it the Blackcats who was white lotus?

Comment

Originally posted by ICE-Rhettro View Post
                    Also, If Anyone would like training and K_S, potato, tomato, or Tailsnakes is not on, you can seek me out, im on alot during the day when they may not be available to show you the ropes, and usually there isnt alot going on so i am always looking for something to do. Just drop a line to rhettrostyle or ICE-Rhettro and we will do the dang thing

yep.... he's just as capable...

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                    Was it the Blackcats who was white lotus?
                    yep, they even admitted in a thread that was deleted, we've been on the mic with them...etc....

if you wanna learn ctf at any time, all we need is 3 of your players and one of us (this is a lot easier to accomplish).. i can show you one round, then alternate ppl to my team...etc... if we happen to have any other member on we'll do it however you think you'd learn best (ie. defense, flag running, etc etc)

communication (in my opinion) is the NUMERO UNO...
                    I'll add u to my dash board in a few minutes

Comment

i have been wanting to start playing more of ctf but everytime i go into a room nobody on my team has a mic and if they do they dont use it and i seem to alway get stuck playing against the tri guys and sometimes rhettrostyle and it sucks always getting your *** handed to you

Comment

ill help you out with that... find me on the mic tomorrow, just tried for 30 minutes to join some friends, then when i began to enter the room my game froze. (needless to say, im frusterated!)...

we'll spend some time helping ANYONE learn ctf...

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                          Hey ICE, if you guys arent too busy during the weekends if you wouldnt mind doing a little clan practice, lets say 2twc and 2ice members on one team, and the same on the other, a little mix and match, cuz when it comes to ctf, we are noobs!! Let me know if thats something you guys could do, we appreciate it much, and would love to learn from the best!! Laters -L.
                          Yeah man, of course. Think you could teach me some warfare too though?:P . I hear you guys are the bomb at it.

Comment

Yeah DEATH_MONSTER, hit us up, ill send you an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE-Rhettro View Post
                              Yeah DEATH_MONSTER, hit us up, ill send you an invite.
                              his psn is willisasmith .. i think he's still w/o his password for his deathMonster acct.

and yeah man, lunchy and anyone else in tWc i've gamed with are crazy in warfare..(always friendly on the mics too)

Comment

Working...
                              X