Ranking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranking?

I'm curious. When you're in a match and you leave in the middle of the match, does it keep track of your kills? Do all servers keep track of stats and update to our gamespy account? Thanks!

It has been my experience that if you leave during a match, it will not count toward your stats.

Note that there are two sets of stats. There are stats for 'pure' servers and there are stats for 'custom' servers. If a server has any sort of mutator on it, the stats for that server go in the 'custom' server stats. If the server doesn't have any mutators, it counts as a 'pure' server.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
      It has been my experience that if you leave during a match, it will not count toward your stats.

Note that there are two sets of stats. There are stats for 'pure' servers and there are stats for 'custom' servers. If a server has any sort of mutator on it, the stats for that server go in the 'custom' server stats. If the server doesn't have any mutators, it counts as a 'pure' server.
      Thanks I've always wondered what the difference was! I couldn't figure out the disparity between my rankings (68 vs 10000 something) Now I know, but then what's the difference between true and false servers?

Comment

true and false is weather its dedicated or not. false means its a listen server so the person hosting it is also playing on the same PS3 dedicated is when you have a another PS3 and copy of UT3 to run it dedicated only to host the server and not play.

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
          true and false is weather its dedicated or not. false means its a listen server so the person hosting it is also playing on the same PS3 dedicated is when you have a another PS3 and copy of UT3 to run it dedicated only to host the server and not play.
          So wait, for e.g I'm hosting for e.g a VCTF game, I choose "DEDICATED" then I add the Uber Board mod. Its no longer "pure" and I cannot play on my own dedicated server?

Comment

Working...
          X