celebrate, a little at a time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i managed to squeeze out a flag cap today on the multiplay vctf #1 (fair-play server...yayyy!

Good job man!

Comment

hehe, I remember my first online flag cap like it was yesterday, such a huge rush, nice work mate : )

Comment

yes, i'm back, with a new sig and a new rig...

Comment

Good work. I had my first one in the beta demo on SUspense of course. Still love that map brings back memories

Comment

and the celebration continues, with the upcoming release of the 360 version...in addition to my now capable of handling the game pc...and my addition of vent and discovery of xfire.

wow, all this thanks to ut3 and the gracious support of this community.
            thanks again!

Comment

new post for this thread... as i now celebrate my inability to get a flag cap in the multiplay#1 server (suspense of course) this is not so bad as that i manage to not be last on the score board, and sometimes, my team actually wins anyways
              if anyone want's to share their celebrations or achievements feel free. celebrate.

coming soon, the rek70 adopt a new guy campaign...

Comment

celebrate!

finally over 100o kills and deaths! and getting better with the impact hammer!

Comment

new accomplishment!

got my first megakill last night. with the deemer, someday, maybe with regular weapons...

Comment

i am a bad driver

parked a hellbender on a wall last night on suspense my teammates attempted to assist in its removal by shooting it with el tanque. much fun was had. got a screenie, i'll figure it out.

edit. never mind for the moment, i can't post attachments...yet?

Comment

the celebration continues

through the power of epic games and ut3, i have now died over 2000 times.
                      soon, hopefully i will have 2000 frags!
                      thank you again.

P.S. am i the only one still celebrating?

Comment

2000 frags! celebrate!

wow, how the time flies. i broke the 2000 frag mark yesterday.
                        my frag to death percentage is slowly getting worse, but my ELO continues to go up!
                        YAYYY!

Comment

celebrating even more!

hosted a match today and people actually checked it out!
                          and i'll keep doing it regardless of what my mom says!
                          maybe next time all involved other than me will stick around til the end:it's ok though, because it's all in the name of funnage(ownage's more care free little brother.)

ups to nero and obscura for giving the whole thing a try!
                          have a nice day.
                          off to sleep and dream about killing people from all over the world!

Comment

i'm not the only one...

after agonizing about it for a while, i've created another player id/login.
                            help me celebrate by figuring out what my alter egos name is and win a prize.

Comment

more to celebrate

just got back from a buddies house and had a chance to play a little on the 360. only checked out one of the 'new' maps. rails. kewl. must check it out more. he has a largish tv, so the split screen is acceptable. went and even managed to kill some humans online.(not many, i blow with a controller)
                              but, as the thread says, celebrate, the 360 owners get my love and respect.
                              as i sit at my keyboard, mouse in hand, finishing this up, so i can get back to it. celebrating.

keep killing, have fun.

now to find someone with this on ps3...

Comment

Working...
                              X