Latest AGEIA Physx Drivers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest AGEIA Physx Drivers??

Hey Ya'll... does anyone have the lastest Physix drivers installer.. AGEIA's site is being dumb and offline!

http://www.ageia.com/drivers/drivers.html

so how do you use this drivers?? do I have to uninstall the drivers that im currently using for my 8800GT??

Comment

Originally posted by |EnkripT| View Post
      http://www.ageia.com/drivers/drivers.html

so how do you use this drivers?? do I have to uninstall the drivers that im currently using for my 8800GT??
      Ageia drivers are for the Ageia Physx Card, it has nothing to do with your 8800GT. Also this drivers are necessary in order to the run UT3 properly.

shade.pt

Comment

your looking in the wrong place. check nvidia's site.

Comment

Umm lecie I dunno why you would want to even install these...unless you 've got a PhysX card then I guess you should but otherwise they won't change anything.

Comment

btw, can someone tell me y when you install ut3, the Ageia Physx Card drivers are installed even tho i dont have a ageia card ? i can remove them via add or remove program section of xp, but i cant see y it would want to install it in the first place.

Comment

Like I said the AGEIA site is down.. I can't go to the link

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

You do not need to install the drivers unless you have the Ageia card. The hardware drivers are for the Ageia PhysX card only. UT3 has built in software PhysX, nothing to install for that.

There is no driver for PhysX on nvidia cards. They announced they are working on it, nothing new.

If you have a PhysX card, you would want the latest driver, not the one on the CD.. I am still running 1.1.1.14 and it's OK..

Comment

Everytime I download the drivers even from softpedia it said that the win blah blah is not recignized.. and I tried on both computers it said ageia.com sever not found, and this happened before I installed my cat5 cable... so I don't understand why.... nothing has changed in the settings of anything... this is the only site I have trouble with. I'm lost

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                      You do not need to install the drivers unless you have the Ageia card. The hardware drivers are for the Ageia PhysX card only. UT3 has built in software PhysX, nothing to install for that.

There is no driver for PhysX on nvidia cards. They announced they are working on it, nothing new.

If you have a PhysX card, you would want the latest driver, not the one on the CD.. I am still running 1.1.1.14 and it's OK..
                      So then why sometimes does the game exe quit and tell me I need to update the UEngine drivers?? Is that completely different?

Comment

Did you install Windoze SP3? I hope not. Maybe you need to reinstall the game? Did you install patch 1.2?

Comment

jeez guys way to ignore my post.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/ageia_8.04.25_whql.html

Comment

This link might help you out better if you want the actual AGEIA drivers and not the nVidia one.

http://files.aoaforums.com/I3186-Phy...tware.exe.html

The SoftPedia file doesn't work because the file is corrupt copy that's not the complete file.

Comment

Working...
                            X