UT3 modifiable for the Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 modifiable for the Xbox 360

Have a question, will UT3 be modifiable for the 360.

Rein is 'cautiously optimistic' about it.

So... Probably not. :P

A word of advice: If it's not moddable from the get go, it will probably not be moddable at all. Don't fall for marketing BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Natan View Post
      Rein is 'cautiously optimistic' about it.

So... Probably not. :P

A word of advice: If it's not moddable from the get go, it will probably not be moddable at all. Don't fall for marketing BS.
      Never said that, just wondering because heard that Epic was going to talk to those f****** at M$.

Comment

Epic will be bringing over the "top user created mods" to 360. So in other words, it has to be released via them by DLC. Not just downloading from a website what a user has uploaded.

If mods are a huge concern, you're probably best to go with the PC version (that is, IF you can afford to run it).

Comment

The xbox 360 really need to get UTIII with mods !
          i cant imagine UT III without modable content on my 360 !!!
          please MS dont be so pathetic...

Comment

Ohoho, they will be. Lucky enough to get that 'top mods' thing through.

Comment

360 wont get user created mods to the extent that the PS3 does. the console is not built to handle custom content, it has to high a risk for softmodding.

Comment

To high a risk? In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by Demogerg View Post
                  360 wont get user created mods to the extent that the PS3 does. the console is not built to handle custom content, it has to high a risk for softmodding.
                  Lmao, like it's not already happening. MS' console is as wide open as a prostitute in GTA.

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post
                    Epic will be bringing over the "top user created mods" to 360. So in other words, it has to be released via them by DLC. Not just downloading from a website what a user has uploaded.

If mods are a huge concern, you're probably best to go with the PC version (that is, IF you can afford to run it).
                    i think thats what is going to happen and i would be fine with that
                    anyways the xbox360 version is going to look better anyways.

Comment

microsoft will bring out a new console before this happens... prob called summin like the xbox720.

xboxs can't handle user mods and by the looks of other games on the 360, the graphics will be a bit lame too...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Natan View Post
                        Lmao, like it's not already happening. MS' console is as wide open as a prostitute in GTA.
                        lol i hope !
                        yes its my 100th post !
                        im happy

Comment

Ms has chosen not to be able to use custom user content, just for the money.. you know every pixel has his price.
                          Thank god Epic is pushing Ms in this issue.
                          Imho if the ps3 can do it the xbox360 can do it.
                          Ms knew this was gonna happen, they are just too full of themself thinking that their users are gonna pay for everything they have to offer..

Comment

Originally posted by K7L33THA View Post

i would have to agree with you on that but i dont have the money to get my pc to were it needs to be so i'm waiting for the 360 version to come out. Mods or no Mods i'm gonna have fun playing this game and any game that epic makes( just p*** at m$)

Comment

Id settle just for a release date to be announced at this point

Comment

Working...
                              X