This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Players on Playstation

Me and my clan would like to know who is the best players in the game right now so we can find them quicker. Could some players post their PSN names. We would like the best 5 DM / TDM, best 5 Warfare, and best 5 VCTF. Please if your not absolutely sure that they are not in the top 5, please don't list them. PC for now you could list your 5 pixs but we don't play on PC UT yey, maybe in the future though.

The White Lotus Clan..xxooxxoo Thanks so much.

Lunchy
    WrathOfOlives
    Spagender
    Duragesic
    Nootsac
    All warfare players. No particular order.

Comment

VCTF

Do_or_die420
      gnaher (as well as some of the other blackcats)
      xxchris_cxx
      aphex_v10/v8/v12
      Tailsnake

WARFARE

Nootsac
      Duragesic
      Lunchy
      lunareffect13
      ghtyhgtty (or however its spelt)

Comment

its hard to decide the top dm players. the qcp clan and ice clan has alot of players in the top 100 on the leaderboard but that doesnt mean they are better players. i play most of the qcp clan in dm matches all the time and i ussually place in the top 4 and will win the match on occasions and my rank sucks. its somewere in the 700s 600s rage now but it will jump all over the place. i dont care much about rank.

Comment

Originally posted by alx-ndr View Post
          VCTF

Do_or_die420
          gnaher (as well as some of the other blackcats)
          xxchris_cxx
          aphex_v10/v8/v12
          Tailsnake

WARFARE

Nootsac
          Duragesic
          Lunchy
          lunareffect13
          ghtyhgtty (or however its spelt)
          +1 on Do_or_die420. The few times I have played VCTF. I have played with or against him. He and TigerBoo are very very good at VCTF.

Comment

Originally posted by cokkenballs View Post
            +1 on Do_or_die420. The few times I have played VCTF. I have played with or against him. He and TigerBoo are very very good at VCTF.
            yeh the only time i have a chance against him is when i dont have any lag... he lost when i was hosting. hes an angry guy tho... he sent a redeemer to our flag base when we were all standing there and then it was just him doing hip thrusts when we won lol

Comment

Bump to Noot, Duragesic, Lunchy (in Warfare)......Don't really play vctf to much lately, but last night some crew wupped my azz. Ellios (or sumthin like that?) seemed pretty good.. Don't paly DM pretty much at all so i won't comment on that

Comment

I wouldnt really say that there is a top 5 in warfare. Theres too many good players to determine that. Any other mode i wouldnt know.

Comment

Originally posted by THC620 View Post
                  I wouldnt really say that there is a top 5 in warfare. Theres too many good players to determine that. Any other mode i wouldnt know.
                  Gow people are great at War and thanks everybody for the lists. I've played Blackout1080 and SMP Lord some too. I like the Onxy Coast, Avalanche, and Downtown Maps. I played Containment and Sandstorm against Gnaher and lukec7. Stop Taunting me luke!! but I coulndt play offensively against them. NRG host some more maps, I think theres not any slowness on your matches.

bye.

Comment

Originally posted by VikkiTheAssasin View Post
                    Gow people are great at War and thanks everybody for the lists. I've played Blackout1080 and SMP Lord some too. I like the Onxy Coast, Avalanche, and Downtown Maps. I played Containment and Sandstorm against Gnaher and lukec7. Stop Taunting me luke!! but I coulndt play offensively against them. NRG host some more maps, I think theres not any slowness on your matches.

bye.
                    i would say that there is a top 10-15 in warfare. most u would find out of the twc and gow clans.

Comment

"Elite Players on Playstation"

Thats like a tough 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwixx View Post
                        "Elite Players on Playstation"

Thats like a tough 5th grader

lol, you must play something differnt.

Comment

Originally posted by VikkiTheAssasin View Post

bye.
                          blackout1080 and the SMP lot arent the best... we can take SMP and we arent even a warfare clan.

Comment

if you want a good match up the people from ICE are really good but if you want a list of best players
                            it's nootsac
                            spagender
                            Duragesic
                            elisno
                            othello and not the games othello

Comment

Wow I wonder why name doesn't pop up I'm good at everything (except I haven't played much CTF). I KNOW I am a top 5 warfare player.

Comment

Working...
                              X