Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can PS3 PLayers and PC Players game on the same servers ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can PS3 PLayers and PC Players game on the same servers ???

That would be interesting ...
    Guess - many would move over to PC when fragged, massacrated by the PC-Gamers *EvilGrinning*

Yes, pc users would potentially enjoy higher frame rates, resolution, and better m/k support. That's why these issues would ideally be addressed prior to introducing x-platform if that ever happens

Comment

i doubt it will happen...
      a lot of ps3 kb/m users aren't good with vehicles so i wud expect the same with pc users.
      pc users are only as good as the ps3 kb/m users at fragging people... and most ps3 UT3 players have it on the pc as well, like myself. its just a lot more fun on ps3.

Comment

Why is it more fun on the PS3 ??? I mean - have you already played a warfare round on the PS3 ? That's the best game-type ever ... Fun, Very fast, Coordination, Tactics, map knowledge, Team-Spirit, reflexes. All is required.

The only thing that is missing - is the Voice capability. What they have implemented into UT3 can't be described as Voice. That is Real ****.
        Or is it because the Console players wouldn't be able to use the voice capability ? I mean - it' s useless anyway !

Comment

Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
          Why is it more fun on the PS3 ??? I mean - have you already played a warfare round on the PS3 ? That's the best game-type ever ... Fun, Very fast, Coordination, Tactics, map knowledge, Team-Spirit, reflexes. All is required.

The only thing that is missing - is the Voice capability. What they have implemented into UT3 can't be described as Voice. That is Real ****.
          Or is it because the Console players wouldn't be able to use the voice capability ? I mean - it' s useless anyway !
          lol ps3 has voice capability...

and its more fun on the ps3 cos its got a more direct feel to it, it feels more like a game than on pc.

Comment

ok - so it's really time to have the Server/Gamers joined. We'd need some more meat to frag

Comment

Working...
            X