Unreal tournament 3 has no crates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal tournament 3 has no crates?

while doing a mod we decided to find some exploding crates to put in our map... to our horror, as i searched throughout the entire code, THERE ARE NO DESTROYABLE CRATES OR BARRELS IN THIS GAME. According to this, this is the the best game ever judged by science?

U right about that ... Would be nice to have these Hide in and use the Sniper-rifle
    Why don't we have the ability to create these ourselves ?
    Imagine - you take the rocket launcher and create yourself some holes to dig yourself into

Comment

They have crates, but not destroyable ones. Surely it's doable with some kismet though.

Comment

Do they have to be destroyable crates? I thought it was just crates at all.
        If they have to be destroyable, then SS:FE/SE and Gears are also perfect, as well as the original Quake, Quake3, and Halo:CE, if I remember right.
        However, the crates cited in UT are counted, so non-destroyable crates also count, at which point UT3 gets a 0 for featuring a large shipping crate in the background of the opening sequence, unfortunately.

Comment

hmm... its a multiplayer tournament based game. Most games with a destructible environment are focused towards campaign.

Comment

There are exploding barrels in the UT3 PhysX mod pack. There are also other items in the environment that are destructable or movable.

http://www.ageia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168

Comment

Working...
            X