Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am wrong then I apologise but one thing is for sure your not girls and your not new to the game.

Comment

Theres no point to play us Blackcats. Thats why people have to hide in locked servers to keep from being slaughtered. KEEP Practicing Please.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
        1- Only a highly skilled ut3 player could handle a fury like they did against us last night.

2- I've only ever seen ElliSNO used the raptor and fury in the way these girls did last night. They picked their flag runner up which was probably Gnaher in the same place they do everytime on suspense.

3- Stupid voices on the headsets, yeah like anyone is going to believe your actually girls.

4- Your English is too good considering where you have lived, yeah you could have learn't it well but Russia to France....

5- Which real girls constantly refer to their friends as 'sisters'?

6- Its clear you wanna try warfare out and this is a good way to do so

7- On suspense you repaired the raptor in the same place that we have only seen the blackcats do.

8- You want to put down all the new clans, you probably got this stupid idea from the in game taunt that says beaten by a girl.... well now you all just look like idiots.

And to reply to cokkenballs I have tried asking them directly, and they said the blackcats are a clan we want to face but they are hard to get hold of... Yeah I can imagine.
        I think it is them too. Not for any other reason then I know who its not. Its obvious they aren't girls and they are not form COD4 I knew that the first time I heard of 'em. Who ever it is they are really self conscious about their skills.

Comment

Man, with all this **** going on people are going start thinking that I'm a dude. You "girls" sure know how to ruin the chance that a real girl can be good at this game, I'm not talking about me but other good female players. All this "Girls can't be that good on UT3" has got to go! Quit hiding!

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
            Man, with all this **** going on people are going start thinking that I'm a dude. You "girls" sure know how to ruin the chance that a real girl can be good at this game, I'm not talking about me but other good female players. All this "Girls can't be that good on UT3" has got to go! Quit hiding!
            lol we know your'e a girl...

its just that them lot seem to have more between their legs than most girls...

Comment

Surfacing, if your around here lets set up that TDM for Sunday. Let me know what time and how many players so we can be there for sure. Sorry about yesterday. A clan battle took longer than anticipated.

Comment

look 4ward to playin u all

Comment

We need more girls only. PS3

Comment

you know if you girls would stop using the voice changers and lets us hear ya'lls real voices all this back and forth about your gender and who you are would be over

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
                      JP,
                      Are you prepared to prove that you are in fact a female? -I kid, I kid. We've all heard your voice.
                      The all girl clan thing is weak anyway. Gender has nothing to do with player skill in UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by VikkiTheAssasin View Post
                        We need more girls only. PS3
                        How'd your suit against the Citidel go?

Comment

We want people to play us because we are good players. What does gender have to do with it. Thanks AFX and ICE for scrimmiging with us. You guys have really great people on your teams and you should prob play each other. Please spill the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by lukec3+4 View Post
                            Theres no point to play us Blackcats. Thats why people have to hide in locked servers to keep from being slaughtered. KEEP Practicing Please.
                            Who's hiding in locked servers? Also, why not just play the "chicks" to remove all doubt.

This is almost as exciting as when KISS took off their makeup!

Comment

Yeah gender does have nothing to do with it, I couldn't care less is I got beat by a hermaphrodite, I just don't believe that they are new to the game and that they are ladies. Maybe they like all this controversy and they have caused this all on purpose, your well known and whilst you still have some peoples respect you should come clean about who you are.

1- Play the blackcats

2- Play without voice changers - it sounds like the kinda thing paedo's would use

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/announcement.php?f=21&a=1
                                Epic Games Forums - Announcements in Forum : General Chat

"[07] No double logins! Only one account per person is allowed."

This thread is filled with people with double logins pretending they don't know each other. Read the rules again please.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X