Open Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I play games later in the day. Ive played the new GTA game, its really fun. I dont like to get too personal with people in games, except for my girls. maybe chat later once I know you better.

bye.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im on now....add me to ur dash board and lets chat...or actually ill put a DM right now, cmon in and we'll see whats up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    haha - ppl in hiding make me laugh....tell ya what, lets get each other on psn friends and we'll chat through dash-board to set up a match. i read in a previous post about one of you using a voice synthesizer... take those off and lets hear some girls' voices. ya'll said you could prove whatever/however right (about your identity)? i dont care about you playing a game vs whoever you're accused of being..

i just wanna hear (for myself)...that you are TRULY women....if so, and you are victim's of childish rumors, i appologize for making you do this...otherwise, if you're an acct changin junkie....go back to your real accts and play us..
    Did you want to play us sometime? I'll loof for you and play some if I see your available.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    haha - ppl in hiding make me laugh....tell ya what, lets get each other on psn friends and we'll chat through dash-board to set up a match. i read in a previous post about one of you using a voice synthesizer... take those off and lets hear some girls' voices. ya'll said you could prove whatever/however right (about your identity)? i dont care about you playing a game vs whoever you're accused of being..

i just wanna hear (for myself)...that you are TRULY women....if so, and you are victim's of childish rumors, i appologize for making you do this...otherwise, if you're an acct changin junkie....go back to your real accts and play us..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    ive got to work thurs. and probably friday. we'll be on - but not much later than midnight here.

im sure i can get 5 people but we're playing pure, it's the only way we enjoy it.
    I saw you guys hosting Sinkhole yesterday, we could play you, were getting good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tWc_bRoKeN View Post
    hey killspree, u down to get rolling on our war tonight? i should be able round 11ish?

and tailsnakes, was good to play warfare with you earlier =]
    ive got to work thurs. and probably friday. we'll be on - but not much later than midnight here.

im sure i can get 5 people but we're playing pure, it's the only way we enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
    ye, invite me anytime you can get a pure server going with that many good players on
    add me as friend then, ive sent you the last 2 =[

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tWc_bRoKeN View Post
    hey killspree, u down to get rolling on our war tonight? i should be able round 11ish?

ye, invite me anytime you can get a pure server going with that many good players on

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MegadetH View Post
    #kozmikthreat at irc.gameradius.net TDM
    Is this a challenge?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    #kozmikthreat at irc.gameradius.net TDM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some day I hope Im good enought o defeat 8 godlike bots in Kargo by myself like you Taboen. Do you train New Players, I play PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Blackcat View Post
    Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.
    This has got to be sarcastic right? Even on your own almost any reasonable player can defeat 8 godlike bots... you don't need 4 for that...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't know threads could be platform-specific. Maybe you should change the thread title so it's not misleading.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
    You also need force respawn on so this way no one can fly around with the camra and find the flag carrier if hes hiding
    we ALWAYS force respawn (as ctf is just as vital as vctf in this aspect.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X