No announcement yet.

Open Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha - ppl in hiding make me laugh....tell ya what, lets get each other on psn friends and we'll chat through dash-board to set up a match. i read in a previous post about one of you using a voice synthesizer... take those off and lets hear some girls' voices. ya'll said you could prove whatever/however right (about your identity)? i dont care about you playing a game vs whoever you're accused of being..

i just wanna hear (for myself)...that you are TRULY women....if so, and you are victim's of childish rumors, i appologize for making you do this...otherwise, if you're an acct changin junkie....go back to your real accts and play us..

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
      haha - ppl in hiding make me laugh....tell ya what, lets get each other on psn friends and we'll chat through dash-board to set up a match. i read in a previous post about one of you using a voice synthesizer... take those off and lets hear some girls' voices. ya'll said you could prove whatever/however right (about your identity)? i dont care about you playing a game vs whoever you're accused of being..

i just wanna hear (for myself)...that you are TRULY women....if so, and you are victim's of childish rumors, i appologize for making you do this...otherwise, if you're an acct changin junkie....go back to your real accts and play us..
      Did you want to play us sometime? I'll loof for you and play some if I see your available.

Comment

im on now....add me to ur dash board and lets chat...or actually ill put a DM right now, cmon in and we'll see whats up

Comment

I play games later in the day. Ive played the new GTA game, its really fun. I dont like to get too personal with people in games, except for my girls. maybe chat later once I know you better.

bye.

Comment

Working...
          X