Open Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post

Blackcat: Kargo, Containment, tie-breaker could be 3v5 ctf/tdm (I'm open for suggestions about the tie-breaker,no disrespect intended to you..just, we've been practicing together) dedicated servers throughout the entire match, or let us host first, you host second and tiebreaker?
    were still considering
    but here are a couple questions no disrespect intended
    will you be using all ICE members?
    Is it 5v5 through the entire matchs?
    are you willing to do necropolis instead of containment?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
      were still considering
      but here are a couple questions no disrespect intended
      will you be using all ICE members?
      Is it 5v5 through the entire matchs?
      are you willing to do necropolis instead of containment?
      -Yes
      -If you'd like, we were trying to make TDM a bit more fair by saying 3v5
      -That'd have to be discussed

Comment

I challenge any US PC player here to a duel. Just PM me. I never get to 1v1 anymore. :[

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
          I challenge any US PC player here to a duel. Just PM me. I never get to 1v1 anymore. :[
          not to be rude, but this is a ps3 thread, for my clan only?

i think you'd have MUCH better luck posting this in a new thread/pc thread.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
            You also need force respawn on so this way no one can fly around with the camra and find the flag carrier if hes hiding
            we ALWAYS force respawn (as ctf is just as vital as vctf in this aspect.)

Comment

I didn't know threads could be platform-specific. Maybe you should change the thread title so it's not misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Blackcat View Post
                Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.
                This has got to be sarcastic right? Even on your own almost any reasonable player can defeat 8 godlike bots... you don't need 4 for that...

Comment

Some day I hope Im good enought o defeat 8 godlike bots in Kargo by myself like you Taboen. Do you train New Players, I play PS3.

Comment

#kozmikthreat at irc.gameradius.net TDM

Comment

Originally posted by MegadetH View Post
                      #kozmikthreat at irc.gameradius.net TDM
                      Is this a challenge?

Comment

hey killspree, u down to get rolling on our war tonight? i should be able round 11ish?

and tailsnakes, was good to play warfare with you earlier =]

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_bRoKeN View Post
                          hey killspree, u down to get rolling on our war tonight? i should be able round 11ish?

ye, invite me anytime you can get a pure server going with that many good players on

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                            ye, invite me anytime you can get a pure server going with that many good players on
                            add me as friend then, ive sent you the last 2 =[

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_bRoKeN View Post

ive got to work thurs. and probably friday. we'll be on - but not much later than midnight here.

im sure i can get 5 people but we're playing pure, it's the only way we enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
                                ive got to work thurs. and probably friday. we'll be on - but not much later than midnight here.

im sure i can get 5 people but we're playing pure, it's the only way we enjoy it.
                                I saw you guys hosting Sinkhole yesterday, we could play you, were getting good.

Comment

Working...
                                X