No announcement yet.

Open Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're on now, I'll try to add you up, I've got Noot in my friends.

Comment

And just so everyone knows, tomato and I do use KBM. If you think it is just point and click, PLEASE try using it. I would be more than willing to use my sixaxis against anybody who thinks it is point and click using a KBM, just so they can see it is not as easy as it seems. We have had many, many close matches with all-KBM clans. I would be willing to use my sixaxis if anybody has a problem with it, so long as it is known tomato still uses KBM. That would mean only one person on our team is using KBM.

Comment

As far as negotiating goes, would you guys be able to play without KB/M and without subbing in players?

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
        There's a few clans here that are either hard for me to reach or always busy...so I'd like to send a few challenges in one thread. This is strictly to promote competitive matches for ICE (the clan I'm in)...so please, no flaming, just let me know if you're interested....or discuss negotiations in this thread.. if you can't reply with respect...just say "no" or don't even post. If you'd like to challenge us, send a PM or simply post the challenge in this thread.

Blackcat: Kargo, Containment, tie-breaker could be 3v5 ctf/tdm (I'm open for suggestions about the tie-breaker,no disrespect intended to you..just, we've been practicing together) dedicated servers throughout the entire match, or let us host first, you host second and tiebreaker?

GOW/TWC: Anyting from 3v3 to 5v5...One warfare, one ctf, tie breaker TDM or our choice of vehicle map (vCTF included) as any vehicle mode we're going to be at a disadvantage;ver little practice as a team

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Blackcat View Post
          You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest.
          hahaha and THIS is the best PS3 clan?

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
            hahaha and THIS is the best PS3 clan?
            xtruder, please stay on topic.

Comment

Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.
              Who is This?????

Comment

We're on now, I'll try to add you up, I've got Noot in my friends.
                Killing spree where do you want to play these matches? Do you run your own server? Obviously we can run the warfare on ours. But we need to find a way to make it fair? Message me so we can talk more.

Comment

You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up
                  its been said already but you need a kick in the nuts for saying this...

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_WarHoRe View Post
                    Killing spree where do you want to play these matches? Do you run your own server? Obviously we can run the warfare on ours. But we need to find a way to make it fair? Message me so we can talk more.
                    Sure..i'll be home this evening around 2-3 central time.

Comment

ALSO

It came to my attention last night (while playing yet another new group)... that not everyone knows how to properly host.

Unless we agree upon it...anyone hosting should have KBM on. Not to mention, when you set the maximum number of players for the match, the minimum should be the exact same number... this way the game doesnt start without anyone.

Thanks

Comment

Do you guys play TDM?

Comment

Originally posted by xxHailStormxx View Post
                          Do you guys play TDM?
                          Ya TDM along with CTF are our main gametypes.

Comment

yes, lets all type in blue so you can feel special.

Comment

Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.
                              This isnt our one of our guys. this is some fake person trying to mess with us

Comment

ALSO

It came to my attention last night (while playing yet another new group)... that not everyone knows how to properly host.

Unless we agree upon it...anyone hosting should have KBM on. Not to mention, when you set the maximum number of players for the match, the minimum should be the exact same number... this way the game doesnt start without anyone.

Thanks
                                You also need force respawn on so this way no one can fly around with the camra and find the flag carrier if hes hiding

Comment

Working...
                                X