Open Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Challenges

There's a few clans here that are either hard for me to reach or always busy...so I'd like to send a few challenges in one thread. This is strictly to promote competitive matches for ICE (the clan I'm in)...so please, no flaming, just let me know if you're interested....or discuss negotiations in this thread.. if you can't reply with respect...just say "no" or don't even post. If you'd like to challenge us, send a PM or simply post the challenge in this thread.

Blackcat: Kargo, Containment, tie-breaker could be 3v5 ctf/tdm (I'm open for suggestions about the tie-breaker,no disrespect intended to you..just, we've been practicing together) dedicated servers throughout the entire match, or let us host first, you host second and tiebreaker?

GOW/TWC: Anyting from 3v3 to 5v5...One warfare, one ctf, tie breaker TDM or our choice of vehicle map (vCTF included) as any vehicle mode we're going to be at a disadvantage;ver little practice as a team

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
    There's a few clans here that are either hard for me to reach or always busy...so I'd like to send a few challenges in one thread. This is strictly to promote competitive matches for ICE (the clan I'm in)...so please, no flaming, just let me know if you're interested....or discuss negotiations in this thread.. if you can't reply with respect...just say "no" or don't even post. If you'd like to challenge us, send a PM or simply post the challenge in this thread.

Blackcat: Kargo, Containment, tie-breaker could be 3v5 ctf/tdm (I'm open for suggestions about the tie-breaker,no disrespect intended to you..just, we've been practicing together) dedicated servers throughout the entire match, or let us host first, you host second and tiebreaker?

GOW/TWC: Anyting from 3v3 to 5v5...One warfare, one ctf, tie breaker TDM or our choice of vehicle map (vCTF included) as any vehicle mode we're going to be at a disadvantage;ver little practice as a team
    Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Blackcat View Post
      You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest.
      There is comedy. And then there is high comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trepænima View Post
        There is comedy. And then there is high comedy.
        I got a good laugh out of that too. Even funnier is that PS3 players won't get why it's so funny, but every competitive PC player who reads this is gonna fall out of their chair.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
          I got a good laugh out of that too. Even funnier is that PS3 players won't get why it's so funny, but every competitive PC player who reads this is gonna fall out of their chair.
          Trust me, we get why it's funny

Comment

My bad, perhaps I was being condescending for no good reason.

Rephrased: Mr. Blackcat and his clan won't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Blackcat View Post
              Are you ready though? Tell ya what. You send me a pic of your clan defeating 8 godlike bots in Kargo in a 4 vs 8 GL Bots match-up, then you might spark our interest. We'd still have to vote on the whole thing as well, so keep that in mind.
              No sir, ThAnKs though...

You guys are the UNDISPUTED KINGS of vCTF.. So this is my challenge. Everyone in the community surely understands ICE will play them.. What I'm offering you guys is an OBVIOUS advantage v us in a scheduled match.
              Two games in your mode, and a tie-breaker outside of our mode, you get 2 extra people. IF you don't wanna play..you don't have to play - just say no and leave this thread for people who would like to compete. In no way do I intend to insult you. I want this thread to stay on-topic and flame-free as stated in the description. "no" will work best if you don't accept this challenge. Flood-flames=notes to admins..

Thanks for your time -

Comment

Well I'm sure over the coming weeks the Aphex clan would like to play against you on VCTF. I think Xerxes clan has also been challenged, we have just started up so would be good for us to work as a team in a proper match format and I'm sure we can provide you with a great game that we will both enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
                  I'm sure we can provide you with a great game that we will both enjoy.
                  Anytime you're ready...we really don't know the maps... (most of us anyhow)..so both of our clans are in the same position.
                  Also, you can scrimmage us as often as you want. We play scrimmages daily, never post the results. It's all about "fairplay" with us, gaming etiquette. I'll get you added up and we can mic further about this, if you want.

Comment

lmk when your rdy =]

so, this means you got a challenge ~.^

Comment

Anytime you're ready...we really don't know the maps... (most of us anyhow)..so both of our clans are in the same position.
                      Also, you can scrimmage us as often as you want. We play scrimmages daily, never post the results. It's all about "fairplay" with us, gaming etiquette. I'll get you added up and we can mic further about this, if you want.
                      Yeah sounds good, I know a Jorgelius is dying to get into another clan match. Well all sounds good I will let everyone know and try and sort out a date.

Comment

yo killspreeee, u should get your clan and others more involved in warfare/vctf. this is where you find the best all rounded players in the game. i feel like the ctf players need to expand thier ut3 skills a bit more. it would just be fun to see more of you guys playing these game modes. later bro!

Comment

I understand man... but this is the same to me as kbm v controller, everyone has an opinion..

Mine of which: FPS, not FPD (first person driver).. also, this game is played on OFFICIAL competitive levels for fragging, not vehicle modes..

That being said, we'll play fairly (against any group) as long as they're willing to compromise modes - at least a little. I know more clans in non-vehicle modes, than vehicle modes. To assume vehicle clans have the most talent is a joke to me...as I don't think they can frag the same as us. If you guys are willing to expand to our modes, I can promise you at least 3-4 groups will join vehicle modes... (vote for the ladder to come back at gamebattles..this would solve EVERYTHING)

I'll get on the mic with you in a minute, about to eat dinner. Give me an hour for family time and I'll be online.. We can scrimmage tonight if you have players available - we'll all get in a chat bro..

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_bRoKeN View Post
                            yo killspreeee, u should get your clan and others more involved in warfare/vctf. this is where you find the best all rounded players in the game. i feel like the ctf players need to expand thier ut3 skills a bit more. it would just be fun to see more of you guys playing these game modes. later bro!
                            can my clan play you at VCTF?

Comment

I'll talk to my people and see what they think. I'm sure we have a couple closet ctf people in our clan. And I know we have some tdm guys, like teckniec and myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X