Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priority one in next patch: spawn point fix?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i back you up on this one.
    epics gotta fix the spawn points

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lukec4+3 View Post
    Actually If you were spawned furthest away from the leader frag wise, that would be good.
    Don't you think that would unbalnce the game? or at lease create some kind of unwanted handy cap?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually If you were spawned furthest away from the leader frag wise, that would be good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump, more opinions please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah it sucks in DM. it can ruin a total comeback when your down by 5 with 10 left. it seems to me that they are on more of a time cycle not by when you get killed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, spawn points should cycle in DM. Players should spawn in a different location each time, not always at the same place, dang sniper or bio rifle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
    i noticed that in 1v1s this doesn't happen, but it has happened in tdm games before.
    Ive seen it in DM mostly, but regardless it should be a very easy fix. I would think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i noticed that in 1v1s this doesn't happen, but it has happened in tdm games before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ive noticed this as well. Spawning in front of the guy with U-damage 4 times in a row really, really, sucks. Especialy with a pistol/hammer.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Priority one in next patch: spawn point fix?

Priority one in next patch: spawn point fix?

Please make a fix in the next patch to where you dont spawn where you just died. K thnx.
Working...
X