Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priority one in next patch: spawn point fix?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priority one in next patch: spawn point fix?

Please make a fix in the next patch to where you dont spawn where you just died. K thnx.

Ive noticed this as well. Spawning in front of the guy with U-damage 4 times in a row really, really, sucks. Especialy with a pistol/hammer.

Comment

i noticed that in 1v1s this doesn't happen, but it has happened in tdm games before.

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder_ View Post
        i noticed that in 1v1s this doesn't happen, but it has happened in tdm games before.
        Ive seen it in DM mostly, but regardless it should be a very easy fix. I would think.

Comment

Yes, spawn points should cycle in DM. Players should spawn in a different location each time, not always at the same place, dang sniper or bio rifle.

Comment

yeah it sucks in DM. it can ruin a total comeback when your down by 5 with 10 left. it seems to me that they are on more of a time cycle not by when you get killed.

Comment

Bump, more opinions please.

Comment

Actually If you were spawned furthest away from the leader frag wise, that would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukec4+3 View Post
                  Actually If you were spawned furthest away from the leader frag wise, that would be good.
                  Don't you think that would unbalnce the game? or at lease create some kind of unwanted handy cap?

Comment

i back you up on this one.
                    epics gotta fix the spawn points

Comment

Why do Red team spawn with blue team in TDM sometimes. VERY STUPID!!!

Comment

Yeah I spawned close to the same place I died and the same guy killed me....FIX IT, FIX IT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sincreator View Post
                          Why do Red team spawn with blue team in TDM sometimes. VERY STUPID!!!
                          As far as I know, there are no specific "team" spawn points in TDM. I tested this out and I couldn't see any consistency. It would make sense if you had "team" spawn points that they players spawned in the begining of the game, but after that, it should be random.

On topic: I agree that it really should be random, but this used to happen (as far as I could tell), in the previous version of the game.

Comment

I don't think that this should be considered one of the first things that needs to be fixed. I'm sure there are other much more important aspects of the game that need to be worked on. In any case, where and when you spawn is matter of luck most of the time, you've just got to take the good with the bad. I must admit though, it's fun fragging the same person over and over with the Goliath when they keep on spawning at the same point.

Comment

I know that in CTF, you are more likely to spawn in areas where there are the least number of enemies. I would think the same applies in DM - that's why there is no problem in 1v1. But in a crowded server, sometimes the least populated spawnpoint is the one with the dude who just fragged you...

Comment

Working...
                              X