Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats

Im curious as to why the stats only get kept for pure servers, Not that it really matters to me beause im **** anyway was just curious was all it it the game or that gamespy nonsense thats does it shouldnt they get kept for every server and gametype

thank

In case anyone wants to know, dfb clan's site shows stats for pure and custom servers. Your stats are kept regardless of if you play on pure or custom servers, you can see them in game. It's just that enemy down's site (which has a better interface than dfb's web stats IMO) only displays pure server stats. In any case, regardless of if you use ED or dfb's site for viewing stats, the pure and custom stats are kept separate. I don't know why they decided to separate them. There are pros and cons for the decision though. Although this decision might have the same level of logic behind it as the FLaGs thingy.

Comment

The interface was setup that way to pretty much match our website. Although there is room for improvement it does the trick for now. If anyone wants to check them out you can find them here. http://dfbutclan.com/modules.php?nam...rver_Stats_ut3

Comment

I am aware of the fact that the stats interface was designed to match your clan's website. Don't me wrong, I wasn't having a go at the layout, because dfb's stats site is a great service to the ut3 community. I was just stating my preference of layout.

Comment

the official stats are only for pure servers because mutators *could* inbalance gameplay etc. what would make the stats inaccurate

you can still view the custom server stats in UT3, in the leaderboard menu under community, when you click server type you can view the stats of custom servers

Comment

Thanks for the replys it clears that curiousity up thank you

Comment

you can still view the custom server stats in UT3, in the leaderboard menu under community, when you click server type you can view the stats of custom servers
              hohoho if i only could... it just stays empty :/

Comment

i ve the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius2
                  hohoho if i only could... it just stays empty :/
                  Originally posted by Pemphigus
                  i ve the same problem
                  hmm, cool, so i'm not the only one

Comment

for those who dont know, you can check stats on http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/

Comment

Everything counts as pure stats now no matter what server you play on or what mutators are loaded. I do not know how or when they made the change, but I guess all the custom stats are just gone. I know mine are missing as well. It would have been nice if they just added them to the pure stats. Most EU players had the majority of their matches on custom servers for a year and a half, then all of a sudden, puff and it's all gone.

The dFb stats page will load a cached version of custom stats, dated 26 Feb 2009. At least that is what showed up for me. This date approx coincides with the titan patch and pack which was released a few days later. So that is likely when the changes were made.

I also like the Beyond Unreal stats page because it also shows how many of each vehicles you have destroyed and has pie charts and other nice ways of organizing the info.

http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/search

Comment

US player here, I recently created a new alias, "TheDrunkenSlick" so my team mates would know what to expect.... anyways, just had this alias less than a month, and I pulled custom stats on me from dfb's site just now, so apparently it's still keeping some people's..... dunno why its some and not others. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                        X