Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of newb questions...

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to disable dodging in multiplayer? I have 'bEnableDodging' set to false in my UTGame.ini and while it disables dodging in offline play it is still enabled in multiplay.

Also, how do you reverse primary/alt fire buttons for a weapon? For example, I want the alt fire on my plasma gun to use my primary button and prime fire to use the alt button...

Thanks for your help

If you don't want to dodge- simply don't do it
    but why don't you want to dogde??? It makes you easy prey

Comment

You can't disable dodging in multi-player. Regardless of how you setup your controls, this something has to be done to the server by the server admin if he wants. There are a couple servers I came across that do have dodging disabled.

As of right now you can't change the primary/alt fire for a single gun. You have to change it for all the guns or none of them.

Comment

You can put the reduce the time in which you have to press the button twice to the minimum, which makes it nearly impossible to dodge

Comment

Thanks all for your replies. nobuddy, the reason I want to disable dodging is because sometimes when the action gets intense, I start moving around a lot and sometimes I happen to press the same direction key two times in a row which makes me dodge in a direction I don't want, like off a ledge.

Comment

believe me, you are better off setting the dodge time to something more comfortable and learning how and when to dodge than disabling it. unless you are never going to play online, youll never be able to get very far if you dont dodge in UT

try another setting and practice in an instant action game with easy or no bots till youre comfortable with the movement. it might take awhile but youll be happy you did!

Comment

Working...
            X