All girl clan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All girl clan??

Yeah, I was thinking, if we can't have an all girl fraction in game we should make an all girl clan Kinda like the boys are the frats and we're the sorority!! LOL

What do you think?

tee hee *throws pillow*

>_>

Comment

Bound to be popular

Comment

JPinator is the only other girl that i have ran into, and shes part of GOW! But good luck!

Comment

LOL I've seen a lot of girls in game

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
            tee hee *throws pillow*

>_>
            Shoots you with my handy dandy rocket launcher.. tee hehe

Comment

Originally posted by dickbird View Post
              Bound to be popular
              I certainly think so

Comment

triple post, tisk tisk, j/k!

Comment

are the girls "hot" in this clan? If so, make an exception for a male member

Comment

I don't know about the UT3 scene, but back in UT2k4 a couple years ago, there was the {BAB} (Bad A$$ Babes if I remember correctly) clan. They were a clan of all women that played UT. I just checked up on them and looks like they've moved on. Their playing something else and now it stands for Battle and Bravery.

Comment

These types of clans have been made for many different games, and are generally successful. You will probably draw some attention from this small community, if that's what you want.

Comment

I'd shoot my goo all over that one With the bio gun I mean

Comment

^^
                          LOOL

If the timing's right I'd hit it ...with my impact hammer that is

Comment

Most of the 'Old school' pc girl gamers moved on to consoles, and the noobies are console freaks also. The socializing networks through consoles have become such a mainstay for females.
                            PC girl gamers are becoming a thing of the past, and sad to say I am one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanWoman View Post
                              Most of the 'Old school' pc girl gamers moved on to consoles, and the noobies are console freaks also. The socializing networks through consoles have become such a mainstay for females.
                              PC girl gamers are becoming a thing of the past, and sad to say I am one of them.
                              believe it or not, there are definately some girl gamers who have come in PC gaming through UT3. My clan has had two girl gamers join since November. I know two is not a huge number, but there still girl gamers checking out PC games.

I will say though, with the way the console market is, it is obviously easier to find girl gamers in the concole world.

Hell, I met my wife playing UT2004.

Comment

Working...
                              X