Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just FYI:

Threads get deleted or closed when they're redundant, not just when they're "offensive." If an army of people have already posted about Gamespy service being down, there's no point in starting another thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope there is backup of stats.

Gamespy 1:0 UT3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My friends list was up when I played a few hours ago. But the stats services seem to be all down at the moment. I've checked on enemydown and dfb's site and neither have stats up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
    Maybe they were worried that my UT3 name might be visible too high on the list, embarrassing them.
    Might have the same problem, cept i'm not sure if the #s go up to the 100,000s.
    I'm not on the ED, nor can i look up anyone. Hope they fix it. I will cling to my hope. Don't care what anybuddy says.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you guys are slow found this issue yesterday.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611417

Plus you should have checked the "Troubleshooting & Technology" page for issues like this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe they were worried that my UT3 name might be visible too high on the list, embarrassing them.
    That's always been the problem for me. There should be an audaible warning played on the server before I join. LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I noticed too.I start asking some ppl in ut3 but no one knew.I even posted at ED but no answer yet.I hope to be just a simple service problem, cause deleting stats is unexpected.There's a possibility to improve them ,cuz ut2k4's were much better and detailed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah they have deleted about 4 threads of mine,,, none of them were in any way offensife
    or anything... it's like just let it slide man... just let it slide...
    I dislike that kind of attitude..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i noticed it too: the whole UT3 online service is offline...
    i hope they get it all back to working like it before.,...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They should all come back, its happened a few times to me and they are back today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep all my friends & stats dissappeared a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to log in since to see if they have been restored. Gamespy = ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That may be it. I doubt they can take a joke. They may even censor it, they are Fascists. They could change it to LOVEGameSpy, that would really suck.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GameSpy is working on the issues

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sometimes it happens, mine were all gone last night but all back now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X