Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Cleaning Up Friends List For Ut3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Cleaning Up Friends List For Ut3.

is it just me or any of you guys do this every time unreal comes out for the xbox.

i send a message to every one telling them if they don't get unreal with in the first week of it Release Date or
    two month if they live outside of the U.S.A they will be remove from my friends list.

this really helps to make space for unreal player because most of my closest friends from xbox live happen to be unreal player.

The great thing is, with UT3, you won't need to clean up your friends list, the game actually does it for you. Last night all my friends completely disappeared, all by themselves, pretty amazing huh?

Comment

are you playing it on the ps3?
      hahahah lol

Comment

Miracle, got rid of all mine too :O

They were all boring useless people though :P

Comment

i mean if they seem some much like you why did you got rid of them?

Comment

Just in case: friend lists seem to be stored server-side, therefore if that's down you won't see any

Comment

It got rid of not only my friends list but ALL of my stats. All kills/deaths/rewards etc all gone. THANKS GAMESPY YOU GUYS ROCK!

Comment

Oh no.. FarceOfGod will have to cheat his way back to his #1 rank again now

GameSpaz staff do need a kick in the head for this though, granted.

Pop! (The not impressed)

Comment

Originally posted by plugh View Post
                  The great thing is, with UT3, you won't need to clean up your friends list, the game actually does it for you. Last night all my friends completely disappeared, all by themselves, pretty amazing huh?
                  lol funny you say it but i have my friend list back tanx s god

Comment

Working...
                  X