Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    Can you use anything else than a 360 camera for that?
    Not sure. I once tried my logitech digital camera, but it didnt work. The only reason I bought the 360 cam was because I needed to extend my live account, and the camera+1yr was only 59.99$. So it was only an extra 10$.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sincreator View Post
    Do what I did. Just take your own pic using the 360 camera. I have the red "U" logo for my gamer pic.(only my friends can see it though) COST= NOTHING.
    Can you use anything else than a 360 camera for that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldn't get too bent out of shape. I think they'll probably be free eventually, or maybe just have a couple free gamer pics and theme. The game hasn't even been released, so we'll just have to see.

I wouldn't pay for it though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    F***. I'll keep this thread in mind the next time I try to be helpful and let people know about something that hadn't been reported.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why the fsck don't you XBox guys share the **** that you buy with M$ points?

And paying for playing online? Some people say that PC gaming is expensive...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do what I did. Just take your own pic using the 360 camera. I have the red "U" logo for my gamer pic.(only my friends can see it though) COST= NOTHING.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DazJW View Post
    Whether it's "a crippling expense" or not isn't the point. It should be completely free.

They're charging you for a few tiny image files that have taken no effort to make (hooray for cropping screenshots) and that you can't preview before buying. I've downloaded all of the free ones available and the ****:decent ratio is terrible, I'd hate to have actually paid for some of them.

And aside from that, the more things people show they're happy to be charged for the more things companies will try to charge people for.
    There're much more important things to get riled up over, is my point.
    If you're going to get upset, at least get upset about something that matters...
    And actually you can preview them: upper right corner of the banner.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
    no unreal U ?
    I already got it. LOL. You like?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whether it's "a crippling expense" or not isn't the point. It should be completely free.

They're charging you for a few tiny image files that have taken no effort to make (hooray for cropping screenshots) and that you can't preview before buying. I've downloaded all of the free ones available and the ****:decent ratio is terrible, I'd hate to have actually paid for some of them.

And aside from that, the more things people show they're happy to be charged for the more things companies will try to charge people for.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is $1.25 really a crippling expense? You spend more than that on a bottle of pop these days.

I don't see how this is indicative of anything in the future. Gears has its strategy videos that still cost money, but one mappack was released free, and the other has since become free...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no unreal U ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    lol @ asking money for ****ing avatars
    Why can't they at least let us put pics from the pc to xbox and use those?
    Microsoft are VERY greedy. Pay for your own wireless bridge, paying to get online. *Sigh*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea, while I <3 UT and can't wait for UT3 on the 360 so I can FINALLY play, I would never pay MS for avatars, themes, or any of that ****.

Stuff like that should absolutely be free, or else just let me make my own.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hopefully anyone with sense can avoid shelling out $$$ for some avatar. No doubt all the 360 DLC will be charged $$$ as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hooray for supporting disgraceful business practices!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X