No announcement yet.

UT3 360 Gamerpics pack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what I did. Just take your own pic using the 360 camera. I have the red "U" logo for my gamer pic.(only my friends can see it though) COST= NOTHING.

Comment

Why the fsck don't you XBox guys share the **** that you buy with M$ points?

And paying for playing online? Some people say that PC gaming is expensive...

Comment

F***. I'll keep this thread in mind the next time I try to be helpful and let people know about something that hadn't been reported.

Comment

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape. I think they'll probably be free eventually, or maybe just have a couple free gamer pics and theme. The game hasn't even been released, so we'll just have to see.

I wouldn't pay for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by sincreator View Post
            Do what I did. Just take your own pic using the 360 camera. I have the red "U" logo for my gamer pic.(only my friends can see it though) COST= NOTHING.
            Can you use anything else than a 360 camera for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
              Can you use anything else than a 360 camera for that?
              Not sure. I once tried my logitech digital camera, but it didnt work. The only reason I bought the 360 cam was because I needed to extend my live account, and the camera+1yr was only 59.99$. So it was only an extra 10$.

Comment

Working...
              X