UT3 360 Gamerpics pack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 360 Gamerpics pack.

If you're willing to shell out a few MS points, there's a set of UT3 360 gamerpics available on XBLM, featuring Reaper, Malcolm, a Krall and Akasha.

are you for real? because if are i am getting them right now

Comment

Yup.
      If it has properly updated, I should be using the Reaper one, now. 100 MSpoints, though.

Comment

well i just wanted to say the getting the UT3 360 gamerpics is really a must for fans of unreal the are playing on the xbox360.

Comment

Gotta get some MS points.

Comment

lol @ asking money for ****ing avatars
            Why can't they at least let us put pics from the pc to xbox and use those?

Comment

Hooray for supporting disgraceful business practices!

Comment

Hopefully anyone with sense can avoid shelling out $$$ for some avatar. No doubt all the 360 DLC will be charged $$$ as well.

Comment

Yea, while I <3 UT and can't wait for UT3 on the 360 so I can FINALLY play, I would never pay MS for avatars, themes, or any of that ****.

Stuff like that should absolutely be free, or else just let me make my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
                    lol @ asking money for ****ing avatars
                    Why can't they at least let us put pics from the pc to xbox and use those?
                    Microsoft are VERY greedy. Pay for your own wireless bridge, paying to get online. *Sigh*

Comment

no unreal U ?

Comment

Is $1.25 really a crippling expense? You spend more than that on a bottle of pop these days.

I don't see how this is indicative of anything in the future. Gears has its strategy videos that still cost money, but one mappack was released free, and the other has since become free...

Comment

Whether it's "a crippling expense" or not isn't the point. It should be completely free.

They're charging you for a few tiny image files that have taken no effort to make (hooray for cropping screenshots) and that you can't preview before buying. I've downloaded all of the free ones available and the ****:decent ratio is terrible, I'd hate to have actually paid for some of them.

And aside from that, the more things people show they're happy to be charged for the more things companies will try to charge people for.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
                            no unreal U ?
                            I already got it. LOL. You like?

Comment

Originally posted by DazJW View Post
                              Whether it's "a crippling expense" or not isn't the point. It should be completely free.

They're charging you for a few tiny image files that have taken no effort to make (hooray for cropping screenshots) and that you can't preview before buying. I've downloaded all of the free ones available and the ****:decent ratio is terrible, I'd hate to have actually paid for some of them.

And aside from that, the more things people show they're happy to be charged for the more things companies will try to charge people for.
                              There're much more important things to get riled up over, is my point.
                              If you're going to get upset, at least get upset about something that matters...
                              And actually you can preview them: upper right corner of the banner.

Comment

Working...
                              X