Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ps3 users with custom content.Psn here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Yes 3rd person view is very bad, particularly on warfare mode. You grab the orb and it blocks the whole center of the screen, good luck running and gunning

    Comment


      #17
      3rd person is gay, especially on ps3. Try quad jump, dual enforcers and play singularity.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
        I tend to stay away from custom maps since people that play them tend to fill thier servers with mutators
        Then you must be tired of UT3 already cause the default maps pretty much sucks.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Ramius View Post
          Then you must be tired of UT3 already cause the default maps pretty much sucks.
          meh, I have fun playing clan matches. There are only a few default maps that I really don't like much.

          BTW
          Most of the custom maps suck too, and this is coming from someone who's played hundreds of them

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            meh, I have fun playing clan matches. There are only a few default maps that I really don't like much.

            BTW
            Most of the custom maps suck too, and this is coming from someone who's played hundreds of them
            Then if you've played hundreds of them, that must be the curse of your bad taste. I've already found ten top quality custom maps for UT3.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Ramius View Post
              Then if you've played hundreds of them, that must be the curse of your bad taste. I've already found ten top quality custom maps for UT3.
              There are more than ten that I really enjoy but 20 or so maps out of 150+ maps still means than a vast majority of the maps aren't really worth it.

              Comment

              Working...
              X