Ps3 users with custom content.Psn here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 users with custom content.Psn here.

I am a ps3 user i have a LOT of custom content, characters, maps etc, and the latest versions of each and the finals of nearly all old maps, i need people to play these maps with beause im bored of people using stock maps, i have mutators and lots of them, some that even you guys may not like bullet time for instance, and BOTH 3rd person mutators, a working uberboard mutator that allows me to use the board on any map, the warlord mutator pack, the tvg pack, the latest version of the freeze ray, the ripper, all custom characters Bar spawn, and by custom i dont Just mean flatwars people, If there are ANY ps3 Or heck if our maps match PC users here that have MANY custom things and will play these games with me then please post your psn here so i can add you.

PSN: TheDragonzord
    I will check back and add you all, also post any maps that you think i may not have and ill personally download so we can play togethor, mutators is not a problem as they always auto download.
    Im currently looking for someone to play camper, anti camper, nowhere and tiberium SE with me.
    I have many more but there top of my list.
    Thankyou.

mines tWc_imminent

I have a bunch of maps that ive never played with anyone...

DM-CRIMSONDEATH-TLY-2007
    CTF-quake3CTF4
    All the Snarf Mod Maps which are laggy as hell but funny vehicles to mess arround with
    DM-Garden of Dreams (which looks amazing)

im not big on mutators that change the gameplay tho

i took a look at the tiberium map and deleted it after because those physics maps run way too laggy on the PS3.

Comment

I see, well there supposed to run better online well the Tiberium does IMO, and my connections great, i have the most recent garden of dreams, ill download and import Crimson death now, i have all snark maps v5

Comment

ye i have all the new versions

I have a fibre optic connection with 10mbit upload to host with

Comment

I like playing new maps and even some mutators, but I absolutely hate the ones that take you to 3rd person view. It skews the perspective to me, and I forget which one it was (action cam I think) that actually makes your character block your aim (crosshair) view. For that reason, I won't log onto servers that have the 3rd person mutators.

Comment

well i prefer 3rd person but the skewing can be an issue, but like i said i Only PREFER it, 1st person games are fine by me, Is it true the ps3 servers for this are down,? ive been on MGO the past few days see.

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
              ye i have all the new versions

I have a fibre optic connection with 10mbit upload to host with
              what cables you got?
              I'm runnin 15MB Up and 22MB down according to the online service testing things... but thats to a local server so I don't know what my speed is to the US...
              fibre optics are a ***** to install lol

Comment

Add me please!

PSN:
                Marius-

My favourites are Garden of dreams, Bathroom, Nowhere, Necris Island

Comment

Nowhere...is that the newest version with lightning and waves?

Comment

My name on PSn is MANDINGA I created the Dynah character some of you have, feel free to add me.

Comment

I tend to stay away from custom maps since people that play them tend to fill thier servers with mutators

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragonzord View Post
                        I am a ps3 user i have a LOT of custom content, characters, maps etc, and the latest versions of each and the finals of nearly all old maps, i need people to play these maps with beause im bored of people using stock maps, i have mutators and lots of them, some that even you guys may not like bullet time for instance, and BOTH 3rd person mutators, a working uberboard mutator that allows me to use the board on any map, the warlord mutator pack, the tvg pack, the latest version of the freeze ray, the ripper, all custom characters Bar spawn, and by custom i dont Just mean flatwars people, If there are ANY ps3 Or heck if our maps match PC users here that have MANY custom things and will play these games with me then please post your psn here so i can add you.

PSN: TheDragonzord
                        I will check back and add you all, also post any maps that you think i may not have and ill personally download so we can play togethor, mutators is not a problem as they always auto download.
                        Im currently looking for someone to play camper, anti camper, nowhere and tiberium SE with me.
                        I have many more but there top of my list.
                        Thankyou.
                        Hey where did you find the ripper for ps3? my psn id is R-66Y.

Comment

I have that character Tis Brilliant Friend.
                          Hope to see some more of your work, but for now...Play !!

Comment

Dont worry the most mutators id use is 3rd person or Quad Jump, Possibly low gravity or weapon fumble, and Cant remember i could email you the Zip file it contains a load of random mutators like Sniper arena and some old versions of Mutators and my new personal fave, bullet time.

Comment

Im not sure if it permanently gives it to you if you get it whilst i use it online...ill try!

Comment

Working...
                              X