Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else tired of playing Downtown in Warfare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may further expose me as a dolt but, I have to put it out there. Any new maps you download can be used in Instant Action. I know, right now you are thinking "Thanks Captain Obvious." Well, I didn't know that. I had more than half the maps downloaded and wasn't using them. ColombianCrusher pointed this out to me. -Thanks Crush. You're like having a 2nd father. Except you never held you underwater for 12 minutes. :0

Comment

Yea, it does get old after a while balls, but even playin soo much, i still find neat cool ways of doing something or going about things!!

Comment

Downtown is one of my fav maps and i can say that its not boring me still.I dont like Torlan in pubs tbh.Too much spawn camping-killing.In pickups Torlan is great.

I hope the new patch will come soon ,with a WAR bonus pack if possible.I don't like seeing players leave the game because of the bugs or because they got bored playing the same maps all over again.Custom maps are still rare(at least in the European servers i play).At least we have some in the justwarfare pickups like alien sands or Cr4zy's WAR-Valley n i hope soon, some new ones as well.

Comment

Agreed, I despise downtown and have for some time now. Would rather play any new custom map than d-town.

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood View Post
            Agreed, I despise downtown and have for some time now. Would rather play any new custom map than d-town.
            Yeah, I have nightamres from trying ti defend that **** center. Its just too wide open.

Comment

MY Best maps in order
              Downtown
              Serenity
              Dusk

so no leave Downtown alone.
              Mind you I don't get to play it that often - If you overplay any map you will get fedup

Comment

Downtown will get more bored, becuase you must always just take the next node, and you can't just fly around with a manta like in torlan and look at your minimap to which of the many nodes you will defend/attack..

But downtowns is the best warfare map in design! This is the only map with many good orb routes. You can change your route the whole time.

Like the prime node.
                1. you can enter just from the front and jump to the node with jumpboots.
                2. You can jump with 2 jumps to the roof and get with stairs to the node ( 2 different ways to jump up)
                3. you can get the side way which will make you very close to the node.

Comment

A bit OT, but the most under rated map has got to be PowerSurge

Comment

hardly anyone plays powersurge and Dusk

Dusk always ends in less than 5 minutes while powersurge just has too much of this wideopen area its like link gun spam heaven omg so many projectiles flyin

Comment

Working...
                    X