• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    **** they screwed me out of my massacre

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NaGoYa View Post
    at the moment gamespy is down and stats aren t counting, but stats NEVER count in servers with any mutator, since most servers use r3porter or auto publicity like raptor server stas dont count there, the funiest part of that is that ALL epic servers have mutators so UT3 OFICCIAL STATS DONT COUNT IN UT3 OFFICIAL SERVERS, ridiculous isn t it???
    I think it's just the European Epic servers that use mutators. The US ones seem to be truly pure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by natureboystyle05 View Post
    stats accumulated in some servers just don't count - that's how I thought it was, cuz when I join certain servers that I remember by name, I don't get stats ever, but certain ones I can always count on stats from games in those to get counted

this is truth, right?
    Not too sure in all honesty, part of the reason why I set the thread up I guess... It sounds like a possible explanation however surely stats should be logged from every game as they are either pure or custom servers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    05 - Killing spree
    10 - Rampage
    15 - Dominating
    20 - Unstoppable
    25 - Godlike
    30 - Massacre

Shame you don't get anything for say, a 50 streak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    stats accumulated in some servers just don't count - that's how I thought it was, cuz when I join certain servers that I remember by name, I don't get stats ever, but certain ones I can always count on stats from games in those to get counted

this is truth, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you play or played deathmatch it's likely you'll have quite a few more massacres than from vctf unless you're happily sitting in a darkwalker or something.

I think it's 30 for massacre as it's the 6th stage. 5 for KS, 10 for rampage etc...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I managed to get godlike with a mixture of spider mines and darkwalker. Seems like the easiest method.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slippster View Post
    my godlike video? direct evidence i got one.

do i have it in my stats? hell no.

grrrrrrrrrr.
    the one up from a godlike is massacre... i dno how many kills it is, but its a lot. did u get the godlike in the darkwalker?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After a couple of days of not being able to log in, then finally getting a game on 30/4, I checked my stats and they were ALL GONE. Every kill/death/reward - GONE. As well as friends list. Haven't been able to log in since to check if they have been restored.

Fantastic game but the servers are complete rubbish. Guess Epic/Midway wants us all to pony up for the Xbox version when it comes out to at least have a fighting chance of some stable online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SHHH... don't mention login!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my godlike video? direct evidence i got one.

do i have it in my stats? hell no.

grrrrrrrrrr.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    at the moment gamespy is down and stats aren t counting, but stats NEVER count in servers with any mutator, since most servers use r3porter or auto publicity like raptor server stas dont count there, the funiest part of that is that ALL epic servers have mutators so UT3 OFICCIAL STATS DONT COUNT IN UT3 OFFICIAL SERVERS, ridiculous isn t it???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    Lukec7 in Darkwalker = Massacre.
    most ive got is a godlike in the darkwalker... its easiest on avalanche. I get massacres when I'm on VCTF mainly cos I'm trying not to get shot and I keep accumulating health/Armour cos of all the pickups in suspense and sandstorm that are on flag routes...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lukec7 in Darkwalker = Massacre.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeh it sucks... I've had a few massacres and its logged one of them... and I get monster kills quite a lot with the spidermines....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X