No announcement yet.

Failure to log statistics correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to get godlike with a mixture of spider mines and darkwalker. Seems like the easiest method.

Comment

If you play or played deathmatch it's likely you'll have quite a few more massacres than from vctf unless you're happily sitting in a darkwalker or something.

I think it's 30 for massacre as it's the 6th stage. 5 for KS, 10 for rampage etc...

Comment

stats accumulated in some servers just don't count - that's how I thought it was, cuz when I join certain servers that I remember by name, I don't get stats ever, but certain ones I can always count on stats from games in those to get counted

this is truth, right?

Comment

05 - Killing spree
          10 - Rampage
          15 - Dominating
          20 - Unstoppable
          25 - Godlike
          30 - Massacre

Shame you don't get anything for say, a 50 streak

Comment

Originally posted by natureboystyle05 View Post
            stats accumulated in some servers just don't count - that's how I thought it was, cuz when I join certain servers that I remember by name, I don't get stats ever, but certain ones I can always count on stats from games in those to get counted

this is truth, right?
            Not too sure in all honesty, part of the reason why I set the thread up I guess... It sounds like a possible explanation however surely stats should be logged from every game as they are either pure or custom servers?

Comment

Originally posted by NaGoYa View Post
              at the moment gamespy is down and stats aren t counting, but stats NEVER count in servers with any mutator, since most servers use r3porter or auto publicity like raptor server stas dont count there, the funiest part of that is that ALL epic servers have mutators so UT3 OFICCIAL STATS DONT COUNT IN UT3 OFFICIAL SERVERS, ridiculous isn t it???
              I think it's just the European Epic servers that use mutators. The US ones seem to be truly pure.

Comment

**** they screwed me out of my massacre

Comment

Working...
                X