Failure to log statistics correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to log statistics correctly

Yesterday I got my first Godlike (I know been a while) and in the past i've also had a few others come up like blue streak but they never get logged on my stats?? Does anyone know why this is?

Sometimes you have to wait a bit. Or maybe you were playing on a custom server and checked pure stats and vice versa.

Comment

it's buggy, it's given me godlikes I never got, it logs deaths I never had. The most annoying for me was going into a TDM match getting a rampage then dying once and having the game log it as two deaths.

Comment

ye ive noticed my stats are not working either since the gamespy server crashes started

Comment

Omg two deaths is annoying ? That much of a stat ***** ?

Comment

Don't even pay attention to the stats. They are hit and miss, sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. I do not think Gamespy is able to keep up with the data so it gets lost in the buffer or written over in the cache before it can be written to disk. Maybe even the program used to collect the stats is so poorly written it crashes constantly and must be restarted continuously. This is Gamespy at fault I would bet.

Comment

Yeah I would imagine your spot on there, the muppets can't even get us online now. The worst aspect of this failure to provide a decent service is that I can't even play split screen against my bro, silly little boy thinks he could beat me.

Comment

yeh it sucks... I've had a few massacres and its logged one of them... and I get monster kills quite a lot with the spidermines....

Comment

Lukec7 in Darkwalker = Massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                    Lukec7 in Darkwalker = Massacre.
                    most ive got is a godlike in the darkwalker... its easiest on avalanche. I get massacres when I'm on VCTF mainly cos I'm trying not to get shot and I keep accumulating health/Armour cos of all the pickups in suspense and sandstorm that are on flag routes...

Comment

at the moment gamespy is down and stats aren t counting, but stats NEVER count in servers with any mutator, since most servers use r3porter or auto publicity like raptor server stas dont count there, the funiest part of that is that ALL epic servers have mutators so UT3 OFICCIAL STATS DONT COUNT IN UT3 OFFICIAL SERVERS, ridiculous isn t it???

Comment

my godlike video? direct evidence i got one.

do i have it in my stats? hell no.

grrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

SHHH... don't mention login!

Comment

After a couple of days of not being able to log in, then finally getting a game on 30/4, I checked my stats and they were ALL GONE. Every kill/death/reward - GONE. As well as friends list. Haven't been able to log in since to check if they have been restored.

Fantastic game but the servers are complete rubbish. Guess Epic/Midway wants us all to pony up for the Xbox version when it comes out to at least have a fighting chance of some stable online.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippster View Post
                              my godlike video? direct evidence i got one.

do i have it in my stats? hell no.

grrrrrrrrrr.
                              the one up from a godlike is massacre... i dno how many kills it is, but its a lot. did u get the godlike in the darkwalker?

Comment

Working...
                              X