New Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clan?

A coulpe guys called Kaotic_NPG and Static_NPG tried challenging me on Suspense today. They Hosted. I was pulled out of a TDM with Tailsnakes and ALX-NDR to deal with this mess. Anyway Do_Or_Die called me in for back-up since they were crazy tank / raptor campers. Long story short I eventually scored the only flag in a 45 min. contest and won. I've never seen these guys before, ever, and I prob play more VCTF than anybody. These guys were also very skilled and were taking routes that require a descent amount of knowledge and one on one skill, so I want to know who they are. I believe that they were a clan with alt. accounts, so let me know anybody if you know thier true identity. Thanks.

Lukec7

You make it sound like you did it single handed

But I'd like to know who they were too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
      You make it sound like you did it single handed

But I'd like to know who they were too.
      Yeah I should of included you in the post. Thanks for everything Xerxes. Now who the Hell were they?

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
        A coulpe guys called Kaotic_NPG and Static_NPG tried challenging me on Suspense today. They Hosted. I was pulled out of a TDM with Tailsnakes and ALX-NDR to deal with this mess. Anyway Do_Or_Die called me in for back-up since they were crazy tank / raptor campers. Long story short I eventually scored the only flag in a 45 min. contest and won. I've never seen these guys before, ever, and I prob play more VCTF than anybody. These guys were also very skilled and were taking routes that require a descent amount of knowledge and one on one skill, so I want to know who they are. I believe that they were a clan with alt. accounts, so let me know anybody if you know thier true identity. Thanks.

Lukec7
        you were camping in morbias lol... You did kill me twice before I managed to figure out how to get you out of your corner.

what were their PSNs?

Comment

I listed them up top, and I did pretty good I thought being as though I've never even played the level. I don't think its possibe to Camp in Morbias, but I stayed in corners to avoid rockets and to shoot at you when you went for the pick-ups. Hey and I even managed to grab the nuke a few times. Yer right though Im def more impressive in other Modes, but I like playin with Snakes.

Comment

I listed them up top, and I did pretty good I thought being as though I've never even played the level. I don't think its possibe to Camp in Morbias, but I stayed in corners to avoid rockets and to shoot at you when you went for the pick-ups. Hey and I even managed to grab the nuke a few times. Yer right though Im def more impressive in other Modes, but I like playin with Snakes.

i just ran around shootin ppl... thats my tactic 4 DM lol

Comment

I'll recognise their play styles if we meet them on another account. But they are either a new clan or just another group looking to reduce others ranks.

Like they said about Do or Die being in top 100 so will change ranks quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by alx-ndr View Post
                i just ran around shootin ppl... thats my tactic 4 DM lol
                Im that guy in the corner just waiting for you to pass by. That's me in DM. Prob cause im so offensively orientated in VCTF.

Comment

Hmm... I'd like to play them now, I love crushing tank campers

Comment

Still researchin this. Gamespy isnt helping.

Comment

I sent Kaotic_NRG a Friend Request, lets see if he has the guts to answer it.

Comment

It was XXBioSoakerXX and XxChrisXX in alt. accounts. Apperars that they've been practicing.

Comment

I sent Kaotic_NRG a Friend Request, lets see if he has the guts to answer it.
                          lmao at the guts

Comment

a luke,it was me and bio in our new accounts,lol,

Comment

Originally posted by xxchris_cxx View Post
                              a luke,it was me and bio in our new accounts,lol,
                              I was wondering if all you guys were going to have accounts like that. What does NRG stand for?

Comment

Working...
                              X