Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 seems Lacking to you? Think again.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 3 seems Lacking to you? Think again.

This is no insult to the great people at Epic Games or any true complaint about the game, but I would like to say what I think the reason is for the lack of potential quality Unreal Tournament 3 has.

Epic Games was developing Gears of War 1 PC, Unreal Engine 3 improvements, selling the engine and dealing with people using Unreal Engine 3, building Gears of War 2, and they still have time to watch over this forum.

I believe Unreal Tournament 3 is lacking only because of how busy Epic was at the time and not because they appreciated their original franchise any less. With so much work at once, it's amazing that this game came out as well as it did!

The Community behind this game is incredible, so there is no reason not to expect this game to come into its own by the community alone. Along with support from Epic Games on this game in the future as well as constant creations from the community, everyone's purchase will pay off in the end!

i dont think it lacked in the first place

Comment

I still prefer it's TDM and Duel gametypes more than any other UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
        i dont think it lacked in the first place
        Seconded. I love this UT.

Comment

I want Assault mode like UT2k4... that mode was great having an objective stages

Comment

Working...
          X