No announcement yet.

People that run PS3 servers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the game doesn't seem to like the extra speed on the ps3... It doesn't run very smooth on default capped off at 30fps

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
      yeah the game doesn't seem to like the extra speed on the ps3... It doesn't run very smooth on default capped off at 30fps
      http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18378/
      This is imminent at floodgate a week ago!! Love ya bud

Comment

lmao, that dude has some skills!

Comment

Aewsome, I gotta start recording some of my matches.

Comment

ouch!

good shot tho... how that kid still has some teeth or his eye left...

Comment

I pop in here every once in a while to see if dedicated PC hosting for PS3 servers has been released but I guess I should just give up It would be an amazing thing...

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18378/
                This is imminent at floodgate a week ago!! Love ya bud
                rofl rolled... I do love sniping ppl in the face =] especially off thier hoverboards lol

Comment

thats mean, you know... they only wanna get to their next somethingorother! tisk tisk!

Comment

well there i was minding my own business, when i see my floodgate node being taken out, so i pop in for a minute for tea and scrumpits to see whats the dillyyo, and what do i find, imminent capturing the floodgate node, so him being red and me being blue, i did the only thing a sane man in my postion would do, i grabbed trusty "snipy" (thats what i call him) took aim on his domeulus, and peeled his melon off!! im not sure were i was going with this, but....uh....

Comment

sounds hot... keep going!

Comment

I think that dedicated hosting for consoles will only happen if:

a. Sony or MS make dedicated servers themselves
                        b. Epic happens to make cross platform natively possible
                        c. Somebody "hacks" the free dedicated host files to accept console connection requests

Even UT99 servers need Gigs of ram to handle 16-20 players in huge maps.

Comment

whatever the case I shouldn't have to buy a 2nd game to just run a dedicated server on my PS3... at the very least they should make it like the PC version so you can download the server files onto a 2nd PS3.

or make it so PC's can host PS3 servers because there is nowhere good to play.

Comment

Working...
                          X