People that run PS3 servers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that run PS3 servers...

I'm not sure why but as soon as I have more than 6 people joined to my warfare server my game CHUGS along and is so unresponsive. I've run 18 player cod4 servers with no problem and my insternet has 10mbit fibre optic upstream. I should be able to host 16 player games no prob but my ps3 looks like its about to die if I have 10 ppl.

I'd run dedicated but there is no support for downloading dedicated server files onto a ps3 or PC.

does anyone else have this issue?

What do you mean by no support for dedicated servers? That's all I run when I host, otherwise the game is far too laggy. Again, I stick to this, godlike bots are far more better than any human I've ever seen, this includes the man in my sig.

Comment

what we need is pc hosting for the ps3, so we can dedicate from our PC and still be able to play with our ps3! Its stupid we have to use our ps3 to host games. Not sure if you knew this but there is a dedicated option in the server create menu, says something about Server Type "Listen" and the other option is "Dedicated". Once you have that set up you should be able to add more users but it will depend on Unreal's coding and your internet speed ( which you wont have a problem with ).

Comment

godlike bots are far more better than any human I've ever seen, this includes the man in my sig.
        0.o

You need to play more decent players then

I mean if i can beat a Godlike then i'm sure Fatality can.

Comment

Originally posted by R-66Y View Post
          What do you mean by no support for dedicated servers? That's all I run when I host, otherwise the game is far too laggy. Again, I stick to this, godlike bots are far more better than any human I've ever seen, this includes the man in my sig.
          Hmm... I said this in your other topic but I'm willing to go up against a godlike bot in any level you choose and I'll beat it. I'll even go as far as to tell you what the bot is going to do and when it has a chance to kill me.

Comment

WTF are you smokin man, Snakes said it right, GL Bots are weak compared to descent human players. Their predictibility is what makes them so lame.

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_Harmerty View Post
              what we need is pc hosting for the ps3

YES PLS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CuTTingEdg3 777 View Post
                Originally posted by tWc_Harmerty View Post
                what we need is pc hosting for the ps3
                YES PLS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                i just had to quote this cause the guy who said it must be a genius or something...

Comment

far more better than any human I've ever seen
                  More better, lol.

Comment

What do you mean by no support for dedicated servers?.
                    read my whole sentance

Comment

LOL , we atx, me, lunar , neo use to go against godlike bots, the only time they would kill us is when were on our boards, and they hit us with the scorpion from 100 yards away when we cant even see them, or with the darkwalker! That is really the only advantage gl bots have, other than that, we tear em up!!

Comment

Lunchy tell Lunar to make his server pure =]

your server already has all the lame mods but we can use his for scrims!

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
                          Lunchy tell Lunar to make his server pure =]

your server already has all the lame mods but we can use his for scrims!
                          Yea, ill message him!! My server with "all" my "lame" mods!! You mean my singular mod, like berserk?

Comment

I'm down with PC speed if its not laggy thats about it for mods besides no orbs I <3 no orbs

Comment

pcspeed is good, pcspeedplusx is too figgity for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X