New Record? (Warfare player score)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Record? (Warfare player score)

Well about ten minutes ago we just watched Trepanima.eXe hit what looks to be a new warfare player score record.

The match lasted 4 rounds, on the popular UMG 24 man warfare server.

That beats shadowpain's 550! I think the best I've gotten was in the 300's.

[shot]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/bclagge/shadowpain.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Great scores

Comment

I became orb ***** on torlan, the highest score i got was 560 somthing..

Comment

unreal. i know some of those names.. Shadowpain is a joy to watch in specmode !

Comment

I think I seen screenshots of people with 700+ on JustWarfare... it depends on how many points to win the match and how long these overtime matches go.

Personally I never got above 350 or so and that was a LOOONG match **** near 2 hours.

Comment

call me when you score 1000+

(see vid in sig.. and no, I didn't just spawnrape.. it's UT2004 ONS though)

There are many tricks for big points. I am not gonna go into it because it would only encourage that sort of behavior. I get big points naturally, but I went for a record that game when it became apparent I was in "the zone". One tip I will say is that you get more points for kills when the people you kill are actively attacking a node you are defending. I am not sure if it is this way in UT3 but in UT2004 it was.

Comment

^^

Yeah there are cheap ways to become a "point *****" without doin anythin at all for the team effort and no risk but I'd rather not go into that either ))

Comment

GOW warfare server... max I've seen in there is 980 (not me).
                  that was a long fought game though...

most ive got is 570 and I lost the match in the end cos I was outnumbered =/

does pc only get as high as 600ish???

Comment

You can gain obscene amounts of points in Warfare with very little effort by running the orb, healing nodes and strategically camping with a Goliath or Nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolreject View Post
                      You can gain obscene amounts of points in Warfare with very little effort by running the orb, healing nodes and strategically camping with a Goliath or Nemesis.
                      hmmm... the hellbender is the best for multi and ultra kills when ur playing berserk lol =]

Comment

Ive seen something around 700 iirc, cant find any screens of it though, sure id seen something.
                        But ive got quite a few screens with points well in to 500s and some very close to 600

Comment

I got 724 on floodgate ;P

Crazy search better on the ownage part of justwarfare??? or on other warfare topic where i already posted it...

Just get a massacrein nightshade while healing up the floodnode... People are jumping into the shield thing that you placed and they will see hit and run on their screen. :P (now i am wondering why people try to get massacres with spider mines???)

The game took around 1 hour

My record now is getting 113 points in less than 4 minutes in avalanche , beat that...
                          (still nightshade healing ftw!)

Comment

71 points on ava in 2 mins k i core whored but who cares ^_^

And yea i knew it was in their somewhere,must have missed it o_O

Comment

If you notice the map this was done in is Tank Crossing and to be honest (people who played that game can confirm this), I did not last long in the tank when I did get in it.

I did not get "node buster" until well into the 4th round, but I got flak master and rocket scientist in the first round. My points came mostly from killing orb carriers. When I'd die I'd either grab the orb to cap (successful almost every time) or a scorp to kill their orb guy. Really to get a score that high you need two really incompetent (or evenly-matched, but mostly incompetent) teams on a map that needs teamwork to win. Tank Crossing is that map, probably more than any other WAR map, cause 3 things have to happen. 1) cap node, 2) hold node, 3) roll and protect tank to the core.

Anyway, beat the score, pix or it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X