Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by cokkenballs View Post
    Warhore and I were on a team together. He was giving direction to the team over the mics and we were doing quite well. I got the orb at center node on Avalanche and was all amped to take the enemy prime. I come out of the tunnel and realize I went the wrong way. Just as I realize it, Warhore comes over my headset. "Who brought the orb to our prime node?" -The teams were so evenly matched that night that my misstep cost us that match. It was kind of funny because Warhore's tone sounded like that of a parent annoyed with their kid.

On a side note. Last night, when we were in Sinkhole. I grabbed a Manta and was headed toward the enemy core. My connection started acting up just in time for me to start bouncing the Manta off of Jpinator. There I was, feverishly trying to get out of it when I hear "Who' the heck's in the Manta?" I couldn't get it to stop so I had to jump out of the game. Even though I didn't want to because the GOW server is so poplular. It is hard to get back in.
    Don't sweat it man I was a little frustrated with myself. But yea I have kids so I can sound like a parent sometimes I guess. I apologize.....lol. I agree with jp your improving and a great example was that tank crossing match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ill join a clan my psn is DEATH_MONSTER im probally not as good as all of you but i mostly play DM, TDM, and Duels i have been working on Capture the Flag and Warfare but it is a work in progress. I only use a controller wouldnt insult my ps3 with anything else. My main weapon is the Shock Rifle. Ps my playstation broke i have had to send it in so i probally wont be seen online for a few weeks ****** me off day i get gta4 it breaks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LunarBlackcat View Post
    I was totaly impressed JPINATOR. Come play some VCTF with me some time.

Lukec7
    oooooh VCTF, I haven't played that in a while, but I'll add ya as a friend and we can get our game on.

And also to stay on topic, got carried away here, but I would recommend GhostofalucarD. I've been playing with this guy for quite some time off and on. He has a gazillion names and it's hard to keep track of him but I first remember him when he was Ghostlynightmare, if that rings a bell to anyone. He's got some skills that can be brought to the table.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
    Cokken, were you the one knocking down their tank when they crossed the bridge on tank crossing last night?
    I was totaly impressed JPINATOR. Come play some VCTF with me some time.

Lukec7

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cokken, were you the one knocking down their tank when they crossed the bridge on tank crossing last night?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The 2nd time, when you got shoved into the wall to the right. That was me You weren't rude at all. I would have asked the same thing. I just felt like a ****. Here I am, trying to qualify my abilities with the elite and I am running them into walls.
    Thanks for the compliment. I try to ask as much as I can because you veterans seem to have proven strategies. Any freelancing would just be counterproductive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So YOU were in that manta, haha. The thing I remember is that you were flying around near the center node and you were flying above me and was pushing me into the wall, of course I was throwing a few rockets here and there and I ended up killing myself. This happened twice so thats why I responded. Sorry if I sounded mean, I didn't know what was going on, thought you were playing around but here I found out you had to leave, which sucks.

As for players getting lost....you'll find me doing that in some of the new maps.

Cokken, don't sell yourself short dude. I'm seeing a lot of improvement coming from your end. What I especially like about what you did last night is if you weren't sure (when you had the orb) where to go with it, you asked!!! Communication is key here, and I realized I should of got a headset a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
    If you don't promote yourself and give yourself "praise" - best believe noone else will!
    I assure you. Given the quality of the players I usually play against. I am not praiseworthy. At this point, I am nothing more than the Neil O'donnel of UT3. Average at best. Sometimes showing promise. Fortunately, my UT3 career is in diapers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
    i dont know about that one cokken, i seen a player of a good clan get lost more than a few times tonight!!
    Warhore and I were on a team together. He was giving direction to the team over the mics and we were doing quite well. I got the orb at center node on Avalanche and was all amped to take the enemy prime. I come out of the tunnel and realize I went the wrong way. Just as I realize it, Warhore comes over my headset. "Who brought the orb to our prime node?" -The teams were so evenly matched that night that my misstep cost us that match. It was kind of funny because Warhore's tone sounded like that of a parent annoyed with their kid.

On a side note. Last night, when we were in Sinkhole. I grabbed a Manta and was headed toward the enemy core. My connection started acting up just in time for me to start bouncing the Manta off of Jpinator. There I was, feverishly trying to get out of it when I hear "Who' the heck's in the Manta?" I couldn't get it to stop so I had to jump out of the game. Even though I didn't want to because the GOW server is so poplular. It is hard to get back in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cokkenballs View Post
    You fellas are in luck. I just disbanded my most recent clan (Sweaty Nipples) and am available as a free agent.
    Name =COKKENBALLS
    Skills =I am very good at grabbing the orb and getting lost.
    I am skilled in the art of wandering on my uberboard.
    Nobody gets killed while holding the redeemer more that I do.
    I often forget what color I am and shoot my team mates.
    Nobody and I mean nobody latches onto a Nightshade like I do.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "Wow, how could this guy be a free-agent." "He's so, so, . . .sub-standard."

What can the mighty COKKENBALLS do for you? I can give you a built in excuse for every single defeat you ever experience. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

p.s.Are there any girl gamers interested in starting an all girl clan with me? We could have a Charlie's Angels kinda thing. I am Charlie of course. "COKKENBALLS Angels" -Has a nice ring to it eh?
    If you don't promote yourself and give yourself "praise" - best believe noone else will!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont know about that one cokken, i seen a player of a good clan get lost more than a few times tonight!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    So post your names and interests / skills if yer lookin.
    You fellas are in luck. I just disbanded my most recent clan (Sweaty Nipples) and am available as a free agent.
    Name =COKKENBALLS
    Skills =I am very good at grabbing the orb and getting lost.
    I am skilled in the art of wandering on my uberboard.
    Nobody gets killed while holding the redeemer more that I do.
    I often forget what color I am and shoot my team mates.
    Nobody and I mean nobody latches onto a Nightshade like I do.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "Wow, how could this guy be a free-agent." "He's so, so, . . .sub-standard."

What can the mighty COKKENBALLS do for you? I can give you a built in excuse for every single defeat you ever experience. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

p.s.Are there any girl gamers interested in starting an all girl clan with me? We could have a Charlie's Angels kinda thing. I am Charlie of course. "COKKENBALLS Angels" -Has a nice ring to it eh?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
    yeah course u are
    lol thanx for the re-assurance lmao

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i would love to see some more competive play but lattly i have been having a hard time even signing on.... lame

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah course u are

Leave a comment:

Working...
X