No announcement yet.

Best of the Best Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets talk about it bro.... ill be online tomorrow evening...or we can send each other private messages now

Comment

no reason to discuss politics here... i wanna keep these posts clean/friendly...

Comment

I'd like to join a clan, I'm not ├╝ber, but I often do my team (vCTF) a lot of good.

Comment

I dunno if anyone wanna take me I'll probably accept but I just want to play some good matches maaan Got into a server of some clan (playin PC of course so you autoaimers pay me no mind) and played with half the clanmembers on one side half on the other and that was the most intense matchup in my life - I scored like 2 flags in there and it was fun cause everyone knew wtf they're doing

I'd rather do that tho cause committing to a clan may cause problems in case I wanna go take a long vacaction from life in general or can't show up for big games due to scheduling/time conflicts.

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
            just curious how you looked to recruit one of my team members?
            It's not like there's a ton of great players out there, so you gotta try to get guys who are diverse enough to suceed in multiple game-types. But I think we suceeded in our final pick and our clan is involved in more high profile matches than ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
              It's not like there's a ton of great players out there, so you gotta try to get guys who are diverse enough to suceed in multiple game-types. But I think we suceeded in our final pick and our clan is involved in more high profile matches than ever before.
              I understand all of that... I was simply questioning the etiquette behind recruiting other's members.. we spoke about it last night in PSN chat..so no reason to post here...?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
                Man when we started looking for a fifth in vctf we had a whole bunch of names we looked at:
                They were:
                ChoasDimension,StarScream,PreBody59r,ChemJaxx,Blue HotSauce,Natedawg18,C-Fire,XXphilaXX,Evil1973,Dexatron,Killamike24,Destr oyer333,Famous531.Deadaim,ForceKick,ElevenSeven,Ku mHither,SavageKing,surfacing8671,AvsFan2129,UrDead 305,Devilish_Ponch,DimSumPorkBon,Otakutony,diablo_ 87,idahouse,titan912,XXBioSoakerXX,XXChrisXX,Ohhth eGore,BloodyBrianBot,Tailsnakes,PrimeWarrior33,Big gwill2121,Runforyourlife,Bab89,Qwestforvictory,SMi ckSmick,JCP-7,CCt_FamilyVICIOUS33,J-Rivers,Wolvie,Tigerboo,LiquidShadows,TrianWreck199 0,daujel8, and Alot More
                am I in the alot more section? lol...

Comment

yeah course u are

Comment

i would love to see some more competive play but lattly i have been having a hard time even signing on.... lame

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
                      yeah course u are
                      lol thanx for the re-assurance lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                        So post your names and interests / skills if yer lookin.
                        You fellas are in luck. I just disbanded my most recent clan (Sweaty Nipples) and am available as a free agent.
                        Name =COKKENBALLS
                        Skills =I am very good at grabbing the orb and getting lost.
                        I am skilled in the art of wandering on my uberboard.
                        Nobody gets killed while holding the redeemer more that I do.
                        I often forget what color I am and shoot my team mates.
                        Nobody and I mean nobody latches onto a Nightshade like I do.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "Wow, how could this guy be a free-agent." "He's so, so, . . .sub-standard."

What can the mighty COKKENBALLS do for you? I can give you a built in excuse for every single defeat you ever experience. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

p.s.Are there any girl gamers interested in starting an all girl clan with me? We could have a Charlie's Angels kinda thing. I am Charlie of course. "COKKENBALLS Angels" -Has a nice ring to it eh?

Comment

i dont know about that one cokken, i seen a player of a good clan get lost more than a few times tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by cokkenballs View Post
                            You fellas are in luck. I just disbanded my most recent clan (Sweaty Nipples) and am available as a free agent.
                            Name =COKKENBALLS
                            Skills =I am very good at grabbing the orb and getting lost.
                            I am skilled in the art of wandering on my uberboard.
                            Nobody gets killed while holding the redeemer more that I do.
                            I often forget what color I am and shoot my team mates.
                            Nobody and I mean nobody latches onto a Nightshade like I do.

I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "Wow, how could this guy be a free-agent." "He's so, so, . . .sub-standard."

What can the mighty COKKENBALLS do for you? I can give you a built in excuse for every single defeat you ever experience. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

p.s.Are there any girl gamers interested in starting an all girl clan with me? We could have a Charlie's Angels kinda thing. I am Charlie of course. "COKKENBALLS Angels" -Has a nice ring to it eh?
                            If you don't promote yourself and give yourself "praise" - best believe noone else will!

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                              i dont know about that one cokken, i seen a player of a good clan get lost more than a few times tonight!!
                              Warhore and I were on a team together. He was giving direction to the team over the mics and we were doing quite well. I got the orb at center node on Avalanche and was all amped to take the enemy prime. I come out of the tunnel and realize I went the wrong way. Just as I realize it, Warhore comes over my headset. "Who brought the orb to our prime node?" -The teams were so evenly matched that night that my misstep cost us that match. It was kind of funny because Warhore's tone sounded like that of a parent annoyed with their kid.

On a side note. Last night, when we were in Sinkhole. I grabbed a Manta and was headed toward the enemy core. My connection started acting up just in time for me to start bouncing the Manta off of Jpinator. There I was, feverishly trying to get out of it when I hear "Who' the heck's in the Manta?" I couldn't get it to stop so I had to jump out of the game. Even though I didn't want to because the GOW server is so poplular. It is hard to get back in.

Comment

Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
                                If you don't promote yourself and give yourself "praise" - best believe noone else will!
                                I assure you. Given the quality of the players I usually play against. I am not praiseworthy. At this point, I am nothing more than the Neil O'donnel of UT3. Average at best. Sometimes showing promise. Fortunately, my UT3 career is in diapers.

Comment

Working...
                                X