Best of the Best Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of the Best Free Agents

I think that nows a perfect time to organize your game and join a clan. I know that there are still plenty of excellent players out there on PS3 who are freelancing. I respect that, but here's where your problem lies. I've noticed that many players complain about the lack of competitive play and their being no busy servers. Being in a competitive clan gives you access to many locked, highly competitive matches that your probably not seeing because you don't select Show Locked Servers. Also clans usually all have mics and code names / strategies for pulling out a win. Tired of noobs ruining your games? A clan eliminates that B.S. too.

Trust me on this one guys, earn a spot in a respected clan and you'll soon wonder whAT the HECK WAS i THINKIN? Good luck out there guys, thanks for playing UT3.

LunarBlackcat

So post your names and interests / skills if yer lookin.

Comment

Are you asking freelancers to relpy, or who we all think are the best freelancers!! Well if your referring to the latter, id say, Helscream, GhostofalucarD, Wrathofolives!

Comment

and that imm1nent guy!

Comment

Gnaher hes awesome
          lol
          and othello
          Lukec7
          EllisSno

Comment

Man when we started looking for a fifth in vctf we had a whole bunch of names we looked at:
            They were:
            ChoasDimension,StarScream,PreBody59r,ChemJaxx,Blue HotSauce,Natedawg18,C-Fire,XXphilaXX,Evil1973,Dexatron,Killamike24,Destr oyer333,Famous531.Deadaim,ForceKick,ElevenSeven,Ku mHither,SavageKing,surfacing8671,AvsFan2129,UrDead 305,Devilish_Ponch,DimSumPorkBon,Otakutony,diablo_ 87,idahouse,titan912,XXBioSoakerXX,XXChrisXX,Ohhth eGore,BloodyBrianBot,Tailsnakes,PrimeWarrior33,Big gwill2121,Runforyourlife,Bab89,Qwestforvictory,SMi ckSmick,JCP-7,CCt_FamilyVICIOUS33,J-Rivers,Wolvie,Tigerboo,LiquidShadows,TrianWreck199 0,daujel8, and Alot More

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
              Are you asking freelancers to relpy, or who we all think are the best freelancers!! Well if your referring to the latter, id say, Helscream, GhostofalucarD, Wrathofolives!
              Freelancer should take this oppurtunity to tell us their PSN names and interests along with their areas of strenght / weaknesses. Several clans are watching this thread so if yer good you will probably get some good info on how to get in or what the trials consist of.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
                Gnaher hes awesome
                lol
                and othello
                Lukec7
                EllisSno
                ahh lets try recruiting them

Comment

I'm a Free agent I have alot of experiance playing the game

Comment

What's your PSN name buddy? DO you play any War or VCTF?

Comment

Id like to join a clan,my psn name is MoNoXiDe84.I mostly play dm and tdm but i could get into playin other war or vctf if anybody is interested

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
                        Man when we started looking for a fifth in vctf we had a whole bunch of names we looked at:
                        They were:
                        ChoasDimension,StarScream,PreBody59r,ChemJaxx,Blue HotSauce,Natedawg18,C-Fire,XXphilaXX,Evil1973,Dexatron,Killamike24,Destr oyer333,Famous531.Deadaim,ForceKick,ElevenSeven,Ku mHither,SavageKing,surfacing8671,AvsFan2129,UrDead 305,Devilish_Ponch,DimSumPorkBon,Otakutony,diablo_ 87,idahouse,titan912,XXBioSoakerXX,XXChrisXX,Ohhth eGore,BloodyBrianBot,Tailsnakes,PrimeWarrior33,Big gwill2121,Runforyourlife,Bab89,Qwestforvictory,SMi ckSmick,JCP-7,CCt_FamilyVICIOUS33,J-Rivers,Wolvie,Tigerboo,LiquidShadows,TrianWreck199 0,daujel8, and Alot More
                        just curious how you looked to recruit one of my team members?

Comment

i dont answer to you maybe you should ask him yourself. Like you said "you have me on your psn freinds list why not message me there"

Comment

cool man...thanks
                            .. LOL

Comment

im a little ****** off right now

Comment

Working...
                              X