Miss The Rewards?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss The Rewards?!

Does anyone else here miss all of the old great rewards?
    I miss:
    1. Combo *****
    2. Flak Monkey
    3. Daredevil (With the scorpian, doing flips over peaks)
    4. Wicked Sick
    5. Fender Bender (Hellbender crashes)
    6. The female sexy voice rewarder (I loved it when she said "Unstoppable" in that hot voice
    Would it be possible to bring these back? I'm thinking that the Hoverboard could have rewards for like insane 360s (Like off the top of Suspense's buildings)

I never really cared for Daredevil. It just said it far too often.

Comment

lol, i forgot about all of those. i remember back in late 2004, i was a noob that played vehicle gametypes, etc.... loved those rewards.

Comment

Wasn't really a fan of Combo ***** or Flak Monkey. Sounded more like the game was insulting me for not using the "right" weaponry. I'm not convinced that Combo King is a good replacement, though.
        Wicked Sick I wouldn't mind seeing back, I wouldn't mind Daredevil if they improved the falling/flipping vehicle physics.
        Fender Bender I could do without: seems unnecessary.
        The "sexy" announcer was too overdone for me, and really just got obnoxious.

Comment

hmm....tbh ive gotten used to the new ones lol

Comment

bring the sexy voice back ^^

Comment

The one I miss the most is the m-m-m-monsterkill-kill...! reward. I can't understand why Epic decided to get rid of the loop/reverb effect, it's been a classic in the whole franchise darnit!
              I wish they bring it back in the next patch.

Comment

Working...
              X