X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necropolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
      It's more about level design, the levels that have the most difficult to defend flags are my favourites: Kargo and Necropolis. Those levels rarely turn into stalemates and are generally a blast to play. Necropolis would be **** near perfect if they fixed the little exploit that allows the nightshade to get to the flag area and Kargo would probably be played a hell of a lot more if they made it so the tank couldn't see/fire at the on foot route.
      I've tried many times to get the Nightshade on the bridge or your flag, I was always thinking about it, I thought it was impossible, if I did know how to do it, I would never implement that playing online.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat View Post
        Necropolis.
        Explain

Originally posted by NeonBlade View Post
        I've tried many times to get the Nightshade on the bridge or your flag, I was always thinking about it, I thought it was impossible, if I did know how to do it, I would never implement that playing online.
        Get a darkwalker to crouch near the elevator and have the nightshade ride on it as it gets up and walks near the bridge, then you can just fly off and get to the flak.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
          Explain

Get a darkwalker to crouch near the elevator and have the nightshade ride on it as it gets up and walks near the bridge, then you can just fly off and get to the flak.
          I KNEW IT, I knew it was something like that, lol, just never had anyone to try it with.

Comment

They should ha put an Invisibilty in Kargo...that would sort things out

Comment

Kargo = camper's wet dream, or a tank *****'s pay day

Comment

Originally posted by NeonBlade View Post
                I KNEW IT, I knew it was something like that, lol, just never had anyone to try it with.
                Must try! Offline of course

Wait, it wont work because of the AI *CRIES* Oh well

Comment

People should stop joining 32p servers if they don't like camping.
                  24p servers are really the limit for most of the VCTF maps out now (I prefer 16-20 for public games).

Problem with crowded servers is every time you kill a player on your way to the flag, they respawn with the knowledge of where you're at. Which kinda makes it difficult to sneak into the flag base undetected (which is pretty much essential..). When I go for a flag run I more often than not, run away from any enemy even though I could easily take them out (since I've gathered all those powerups and they just have 100HP), but engaging combat only makes things difficult as it attracts more enemies. Stealth when going in and speed when going out is pretty much the key to most flag caps.

Teams playing too defensively is annoying, but with good timing and some teamplay you should be able determine when it's best to attack.. e.a. when most of the enemy vehicles are down or are in a spot which isn't a threat to you.

Anyways.. back on topic..
                  VCTF = Vehicle Camp the Flag
                  also known as
                  VTDM = Vehicle Team Death Match

Comment

Wow, cool thread. Yep, i'm learnin ta be stealthy when goin in for the flag. It works.
                    And i luv coverin my teams flag carrier. They don't shoot at ya, just at the flag. And if they do shoot at ya, more time for flag carrier ta get ta score.
                    And i've died defending the flag carrier, respawned, went ta defend some more on same flag run, saw him get killed, i killed opposing team before they returned their flag, picked up the flag, ran it on home for the cap. That's a good feeling.
                    Also had 3 or 4 'dying handoffs' for a cap. That's really a good teamwork type feeling.
                    Oh, and 32 players is too many for vCTF, i agree that.

Comment

Working...
                    X