Team Fragicide NEXT MEMBER TO JOIN GETS AN MGO BETA CODE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Fragicide NEXT MEMBER TO JOIN GETS AN MGO BETA CODE

newest member: alx-ndr(council member too, mostly for europe)
    Just a start, all I have is paint lol : http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...mFragicide.jpg
    Also, a rather bland website: here
    Basically looking for UT players on PS3, we will eventaully play all types of matches so state which ones you are into most. go to the site for more, but I'll post the rulebook here as well. If anything, read the last few sections, and also the section titled "the Council".

Rulebook
    1. Eligibility
    2. Training
    3. Practice
    4. The Council
    5. Strategy-duel, tdm, ctf, vctf, war, team elimination
    6. Basic Ettiquette/Expectancies
    7. Discipline Policy
    8. 8 Mod Content/ Server Hosting

ELIGIBILITY
    You must consider yourself a hardcore UT player. If you send our clan a recruitment application it will be reviewed by the council. Upon notification of denial, you must wait 24 hrs before reapplying. We are an equal opportunity clan, we will look at anyone?s application. You must own a mic. You are allowed to use the following peripherals: DS3, 6axis, FragFX, kb/m.
    TRAINING PROGRAM
    Note: This is only for newbies to UT. If you are not new to UT this does not apply to you. Please say no to training on your application if you are NOT a newbie. Otherwise, keep reading the training section newbie!
    Before becoming a member, one must complete the TF training program.
    Checklist: *duel against a godlike reaper bot with pcspeed on, you must obtain 20 frags in no more than 45 minutes. *1 20 minute CTF session against skilled bots. *1 20 minute VCTF session against skilled bots. * 1 30 minute WAR session against skilled bots. Note that you have to actually win all the matches except the duel to pass the training program.
    These sessions are to be hosted by a member of the council, chosen at random, much like jury duty. This person will guide the trainee thru the program personally, offering tips/strategies along the way. For team based types: no less than 3 bots, no more than 9. Teams must be even, including situations where the trainer is in the match with the trainee (in whch case they need to be on the same team).
    PRACTICE
    A minimum 1 practice session per match type per month shall be played. These sessions need to total no less than 30 minutes at a time total. You MUST have 30 minutes in before calling it a day. All members are expected to participate in the practice sessions.
    THE COUNCIL
    The Council is a group of dedicated UT players selected every so ofen that govern the TF clan. The maximum allowed Council members is 15 at any given time. These players are expected to host practice sessions, and, when called upon to do so, will partake in training no0bs (the name for TF trainees). Training is a basic duty, yet is one of the most important ones!
    STRATEGY
    Duel: You are expected to partake in one 20 minute duel session agains a godlike reaper bot with pcspeed once per month, if you plan on doing an official duel for our clan for that month.
    TDM: You must stay in groups of at least 2, no more than 4. You should carry with you a variety of weapons at all times.
    CTF: It is recommended that you travel in as big a group as possible. However, at least 25% of the people on a team should be on defense at any given moment!
    VCTF: Travel in groups, heal each other?s vehicles, make avid use of avrils and sniper rifles.
    WAR: Travel in groups. Your target vehicles are: nightshade, goliath, darkwalker. You must do your utmost to maintain the health of these vehicles at all times.
    BASIC ETTIQUETE/EXPECTANCIES
    You are a representative of Team Fragicide. Do your best to be professional and polite, and maintain good sportsmanship. Help TF no0bs, don?t put them down. If players from other teams/clans are talking trash, refrain from backlashing with excessive swearing and disses( although there is a minimum amount, you are expected to keep it real!). Don?t be a sore loser, always say good game. Never let a losing mentality slip into your mind, i.e.; don?t assume you are going to lose because you are losing at the moment. When a fellow member is ?cloaked? with their nightshade, don?t latch on to them with your hoverboard, this gives away their position! Never steal a vehicle from a fellow TF member when they are healing it with the link gun, instead help him heal it. You are expected to maintain yours and your teammates? vehicle?s health. Vehicles supporting room for 2 or more players should have 2 or more players riding in them! (darkwalker, goliath, leviathan, etc). Do not use vehicle self destruct on a single on foot enemy unless they are a FLaG carrier/orb runner! It?s a waste of a vehicle otherwise. If a teammate is in a raptor, latch on to it with your hoverboard and have them take you to the flag, node, or other destination. This is quick, crazy, and the enemy does not expect it! You can win VCTF matches in seconds like this, such as Suspense. I will go into further detail with this. Assume we are at Suspense. Player X is in a Raptor. He sees Player Z latch on to him with his hoverboard. Player X is now expected to fly Player Z to the enemy flag. Once Player Z has dropped off the raptor to get the flag, player X must stay put in his raptor and await player Z?s return. Once Z returns and latches back on, the raptor can fly back off to the team?s base, thus earning a quick capture! Try it!.
    DISCIPLINE POLICY
    You are expected to be professional and polite, but must also keep it real. Be proud to be part of TF. Please do not camp, spawn kill, block vehicles from spawning, talk excessive trash, etc. The council reserves the right to boot anyone at any time for any reason from their game. However, if you feel a council member is abusing their powers, fill out an impeachment form. The rest of the council will look at it, and, upon 2/3 vote, that council member will be removed from power.
    MOD CONTENT
    You are expected to keep up with this list. These mods can be found at ut3mod.com and elsewhere.
    Please download and install the following mods:
    DM-Agony, DM-Tiberium, DM-Tokay Towers, DM FlatWars, and the Epic bonus pack on the PS store. CTF-simplicity VCTF-avalanche, VCTF-feelgoodINC. WAR-arctic stronghold. Team elimination match type.
    This ensures everyone will be able to play all maps on a practice session server with no surprises. Also, please allow custom characters. If you are hosting a server for TF, enable kb/m, feel free to have a password. The universal password for all TF servers is to be ?ut3tf? without the quotes.

Seems new clans are popping up everywhere now. Thats good it seemed like there were only like 3 or 4 clans total not to long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Teckniec View Post
      Seems new clans are popping up everywhere now. Thats good it seemed like there were only like 3 or 4 clans total not to long ago.
      now if we can get some people to post on GB to get the ladder back up and to have a central place for clans to get together we'd be set.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
        now if we can get some people to post on GB to get the ladder back up and to have a central place for clans to get together we'd be set.
        yeah foreal

Comment

R-66y who do you have so far?

Comment

how many players are you looking for also with 15 concil members

Comment

I would like to join, if you dont mind.

Comment

Theres so much bullcrap to go through to join any PS3 clan... Oh look i can beat bots, with my auto aim, and their simple pathing..

Playing bots gets you no where, you have to play online, with people of your skill, otherwise your gonna be surprised when you play online. Even if it is PS3. When will people learn.

Comment

Actually godlike bots are "smarter" than any human I've seen. They even notice YOUR pathing! Its good practice far as 1 on 1 goes. The first 10 members need not complete the training program. Send in an application if interested, I still need council members!

Comment

Originally posted by R-66Y View Post
                    Actually godlike bots are "smarter" than any human I've seen. They even notice YOUR pathing! Its good practice far as 1 on 1 goes. The first 10 members need not complete the training program. Send in an application if interested, I still need council members!
                    Godlike bots are easy to beat, good humans aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBlackcat View Post
                      how many players are you looking for also with 15 concil members
                      I'm not sure how many yet, but I'm aiming for 10 active members so we can fight in all match types. If you look at the application training IS optional, recommended to UT no0bs tho. The first 10 no0bs wont have to train. I should have been more clear about the training: if you are new to UT I recommend you take the program otherwise just say no to training on your application. I'll edit the rulebook later, sorry.
                      Also, I want to battle other clans so please post on gamebattles to add UT3 on PS3. Lets make this UT active with a healthy dose of competing clans!

Comment

Be nice to the new clans guys or log off. We need clans right now to keep the level of competition up on PS3. If you need to give advice, be polite about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                          Theres so much bullcrap to go through to join any PS3 clan... Oh look i can beat bots, with my auto aim, and their simple pathing..

Playing bots gets you no where, you have to play online, with people of your skill, otherwise your gonna be surprised when you play online. Even if it is PS3. When will people learn.
                          Auto-aim? Didn't think you could have auto aim?

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                            Godlike bots are easy to beat, good humans aren't.
                            Maybe ps3 UT bots are smarter then ps3 UT players

Comment

1 on 1 with a godlike bot is a joke, one on one with a decent player shouldn't be. All godlike bots really have is aim, and that only with hitscan weapons, they're easy to beat. If you don't believe me, I can show you the difference. Come online and watch me duel Helscream, PaWwEeZy, or anybody on ICE and it should be a close match (except maybe me vs Helscream), then watch me face a Godlike bot, it's pathetically bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X