Ps3 Ut3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 Ut3

Give us more admintools. I would like to choose one weapon games. Lets say "Impact hammer only" That would be kickass!

Motion sensor expantion: I think you should make it possible to stear the crosshair with the motion sensor on PS3. Not by moving it from side to side, but turning it like a wheel, up and down. Turning it rightwards looks right, while up and down goes up and down. And mix these two together you should have a cool way of aiming at people.

Make it possible to download mods for PS3 from its webbrowser, instead of switching a CF card back and forth like a monkey.

Make Car driving like other cargames drive. You accelerate with the X or R2 button. Not pushing that ugly stick back and forth like a monkey.

Stop using words like "fein". Say fake or play dead. I've never understood the choice of words in UT.

I'll come up with more soon.

Originally posted by Ramius View Post
    Give us more admintools. I would like to choose one weapon games. Lets say "Impact hammer only" That would be kickass!
    Weapon replacement mutator.

Make Car driving like other cargames drive. You accelerate with the X or R2 button. Not pushing that ugly stick back and forth like a monkey.
    This isn't a racing game. The vehicles move using the same context controls as the player.

Stop using words like "fein". Say fake or play dead. I've never understood the choice of words in UT.
    What's wrong with the word "feign"? It's a pretty common word. It's such a silly cosmetic difference, why does it even matter?

Comment

This is one of the generally stupidest posts I've seen in a while...

Comment

...snip

Make it possible to download mods for PS3 from its webbrowser, instead of switching a CF card back and forth like a monkey.

...snip.
        This is already being done. All that is needed is to have a direct link to the USERDATA.JAM file. Many sites are doing this - you just have to look.

Comment

This isn't a racing game. The vehicles move using the same context controls as the player.
          I think pretty much every game developer would agree that a person and a car should move and be controlled differently.

This is one of the generally stupidest posts I've seen in a while...
          What you're afraid to see any flaws in the game? I'm rightfully telling what I think sucks and should be improved about the game. It's called feedback.

Weapon replacement mutator.
          But then you already start out with the enforcer.

Also I think the Flack Cannon should get slightly increased speed. It's firing rate is just too slow.

And why can't you download maps from other servers anyway? Whenever I join a server that runs a map I don't have, I should be able to download it. That has been possible for 10 years now. No reason why it shouldn't be possible in UT3 on PS3.

And you can't add servers to favourites either - something you should be able to do

Comment

What you're afraid to see any flaws in the game? I'm rightfully telling what I think sucks and should be improved about the game. It's called feedback.
            This is from another topic

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            Nah, I like my clan. My issues are with the game itself.

Last time we tried to have a clan match various members were unable to join the server regardless of who hosted, vCTF causes my PS3 to freeze almost any time I try to play it, my PS3 occasionally freezes in CTF, character mods are still not fully supported (no family code support), the new epic maps still haven't been added to midway servers, there's still the glitch with the searchlights in CTF-Searchlight, maps don't download upon entering a server (they do on the PC), there's still no way to see who is in a server or to figure out what server/gametype people on your friends-list are in, there's still no clan support, and they completely took out the ability to see which server are in a server once you're in it.

Really, the game is a huge mess (I didn't even bother mentioning a majority of the smaller bugs), my clan and some other players are the only real reason I still play.
            but like you said, I obviously can't see fault with the game.

Anyway your post was pretty shortsighted:

Weapon Replacement mutator can already do this (you can replace the enforcer with an impact hammer too)

Motion sensor expantion: I think you should make it possible to stear the crosshair with the motion sensor on PS3. Not by moving it from side to side, but turning it like a wheel, up and down. Turning it rightwards looks right, while up and down goes up and down. And mix these two together you should have a cool way of aiming at people.
            It would make any sort of accurate aim **** near impossible, having it used to drive vehicles and control the hover board is enough

UT3MOD.com

They need to have it drive that way to allow you to still use aim, use and switch weapons while in the vehicles

Feign is a common word, your lack of basic English knowledge should not dictate what developers can put in a game meant for the general public

Comment

Theys is some morons Snakes. Dont yer waste yer time correctin them their nnobs now, ya here.

Comment

I almost lol'd at the original post. Especially the "Make Car driving like other cargames drive."

Comment

the game is already balanced perfect making the flak cannon fire faster is retarded... stop being a noob and learn to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by tWc_imminent View Post
                    the game is already balanced perfect making the flak cannon fire faster is retarded... stop being a noob and learn to play the game.
                    I've played fps games for 13 years so I'm hardly a newbie.
                    Epic should learn from Warhawk, thats the way you're supposed to be driving in a shooting game.

Comment

Im with you in this too ramious the low firing rate is making the game unbalanced but i guess is cuz of the lower core speed i really dont know who told epic that the ps3 gamers suck at fps

Comment

Originally posted by ZorroGris View Post
                        Im with you in this too ramious the low firing rate is making the game unbalanced but i guess is cuz of the lower core speed i really dont know who told epic that the ps3 gamers suck at fps
                        Yeah, I think they lowered the firing rate a bit from UT2003, now it has too big of a disadvantage cause of that.

Comment

so......freaking.........noob..........

Comment

Working...
                          X