Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave the Nightshade alone! Or at least use it cooperatively.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nightshade is my fav vehicle since it has so much abilities, i just hate how some people who get it first just camp in our base while sitting there defending everything instead of using it for offense, sometimes i'll just run over enemies while cloaked because deploying traps can give away your position and you are a slow mover if your cover is blown.

Comment

I'm happy to say that since I posted this, I haven't seen anyone camping for the Nightshade, and I've seen quite a lot of vehicle healing, and the Nightshade generally being used in a more aggressive and experimental way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow]I[ View Post
        nightshade is my fav vehicle since it has so much abilities, i just hate how some people who get it first just camp in our base while sitting there defending everything instead of using it for offense, sometimes i'll just run over enemies while cloaked because deploying traps can give away your position and you are a slow mover if your cover is blown.
        its best used on islander warfare for defense...
        Necropolis VCTF is fun also for attacking with it

spider mine imbetween the prime node and the core then a energy shield over the front part of the core.

Comment

I see a lot of people use the nightshade (especially on Floodgate) to deploy mines around the core when it's vulnerable, and usually they get picked off by a flurry of avrils or a viper without getting anything deployed... and I don't think I've ever seen anyone use the slowcube in a good spot, and I've never seen a NS heal anyone... a node, maybe once or twice.

It goes for every vehicle really - if there's someone else who knows better, leave it up to them. A vehicle is a limited resource, so smeg-ups cost the team more than just getting shot on foot.

Comment

yes mr evil i agree with you totally, i do use the nightshade, but i use it for my teams benifit, i used to be selfish when i first used it, but then i understood how to use it and even if it got me killed, at least it was for the benifit of my team, like if i was healing one of my teams vehc's and someone saw me, or i wanted to capture a node, or stop someone got the flag, i would try and do everything i could, even if i got killed doing it.
            and Rhubarbs i have never been killed in a night shade before i got somit off, but i got killed after, just to keep the enemy busy while my team mates build a node.

Comment

bumped out of boredom

Comment

What annoys me is that u cant hit and run people who are on a hoverboard in a nightshade - it just hits them doesnt even knock em off the board AND it give away ur location - its the only vehicle that does that.

I remember we had some kid on some pub server who camped the nightshade all of the first round on floodgate and then he literally threw a massive fit because he didn't get it the second round sayin "Gimme a nightshade IT IS MINE" "Give it to me now u a noob" etc I think he followed the guy around who was in it tryin to steal it when he healed

Comment

Leave Paris ALone !!!!!

Comment

File>>>save as >>>save

Comment

Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
                      What annoys me is that u cant hit and run people who are on a hoverboard in a nightshade - it just hits them doesnt even knock em off the board AND it give away ur location - its the only vehicle that does that...
                      You need to hit them from the front, so they are running into you, then it usually kills them. It is actually the same for (at least some) other vehicles, but it only happens when your speed is low relative to the hoverboarder, and the other vehicles are mostly too fast for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mega_d0peman View Post
                        What annoys me is that u cant hit and run people who are on a hoverboard in a nightshade - it just hits them doesnt even knock em off the board AND it give away ur location - its the only vehicle that does that.

I remember we had some kid on some pub server who camped the nightshade all of the first round on floodgate and then he literally threw a massive fit because he didn't get it the second round sayin "Gimme a nightshade IT IS MINE" "Give it to me now u a noob" etc I think he followed the guy around who was in it tryin to steal it when he healed
                        yes i know what u mean, i get that sometimes but what is annoying, is there are people out there that know how to use it very well to the teams advantage and there are some whom think its there right to have it, like one day i got it off this guy whom did nothing prob killed 2 people in the first round, he got so annoyed he was following me around trying to give my position away, by getting on his hover board and hooking onto me, or firing at me i hate these idiots who just wont get over it and spoil it for others, why cant people play fair together….

Comment

After getting totally tore up by the enemy nightshade the past 2 nights is a row on Floodgate, I deliver the required BUMP.

Comment

Lol I didn't know that you could TK a team mate if you ran over them with the Goliath while they are feigning death.

Comment

Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
                              Lol I didn't know that you could TK a team mate if you ran over them with the Goliath while they are feigning death.
                              Try knocking your team mates off their hoverboards, then parking on them. Actually, I have no idea if that works, because obviously I would never try to work out ways of TKing

Comment

I was playing on Tank Crossing and one of my death mates feign deathed in front of my tank. I wanted to hear that bone crushing noise so I just ran over him. To my suprise a message came up saying that I TKed a team mate with an accompanying hit and run announcement.

Comment

Working...
                                X