Spectator Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    That's why you use the "behindview" console command...

PS3 has a keybaord and access to the console, as someone managed to do, so it should be possible there, too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well like snipa said.. it pretty much eliminates alot of options we console players have for making montages look somewhat nice.. 3rd person only just doesn't it and no. Even with mouse and keyboard support on ps3 there is still no console

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's third-person on the PC by default; in order to spectate first-person, you have to go into the console and toggle behindview off. Since the PS3 allows for keyboard use, can't you do the same? Don't know how this would be handled on the 360 since it lacks keyboard support, but it doesn't strike me as a significant feature that a lot of people would miss.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xioLence View Post
    I'm sure you guys @ EG are working hard enough as it is to push UT3 through the final stages of development but one thing I really wish not to see in UT360 is the spectator-cam being limited to 3rd person only. This plagued the PS3 version and like myself.. have disappointed a lot of heavy Duelists because it just doesn't make sense. The PC has the option of course... why not on a console?

Allowing us to view spectator in 1st person wouldn't really be anything new .. but it certainly is something that we shouldn't be deprived of.
    Spectate was only 3rd person?
    Wtf???

If its 3rd person on xbox there goes beast montages down the drain.
    Becuase people usually record others play from spectate cam since i guess UT3 wont have a demo playback system people will have to record from spectate instead of "theater"

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Spectator Cam

Spectator Cam

I'm sure you guys @ EG are working hard enough as it is to push UT3 through the final stages of development but one thing I really wish not to see in UT360 is the spectator-cam being limited to 3rd person only. This plagued the PS3 version and like myself.. have disappointed a lot of heavy Duelists because it just doesn't make sense. The PC has the option of course... why not on a console?

Allowing us to view spectator in 1st person wouldn't really be anything new .. but it certainly is something that we shouldn't be deprived of.
Working...
X