UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    *Years Later* Now if it were playable would the mantabike be superior to the manta and viper or about the same in terms of firepower?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Saw the bike in the michinima, think its pretty **** insane =] any chance of it being downloadable for UT3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: UT3 vehicle - The Manta Bike

Hey. I requested something like this in one of my posts...

Is it a custom vehicle - one that you can ride on - or not? I would really like to use a vehicle like this in the videos I'm going to make.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Calum View Post
    Sounds like a ripoff of wipeout :|
    Sounds like a ripoff of F-Zero :|

Who cares ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
    Anyone knows the Game Cube game "Exteme G3" ? A racing game with futuristic armed supersonic bikes on amazing circuits
    The bikes have a very nice weaponary, namely: Shields, Miniguns, Railguns, EMP,
    Micro Mines, Flash Mortar, Disrupter to jam enemy's bikecontrol, armorpiercing Rockets, heatseeking Rockets and a kind of Vampyre to steal Shieldenergy for your own bike. All in one bike.

maybe you want to implement some of those weapons
    Sounds like a ripoff of wipeout :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah...so you're the one who did that bike...it was a really great piece of work and inspireed me to get off my *** and model one of my own bike ideas...guess i need to finish it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you still going to make it? I've seen it in one of your machinima things, so I know you have the mesh done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it.. can't wait.. I want it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will play it so long as there is a ut to play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reminds me of the light cycles from tron, maybe an alt fire weapon could leave a instagib link beam behind the bike

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mtv2004 View Post
    this post was like a year ago lol........m3fs probably isn't playing ut3 anymore
    Oh... Alright then, so much for that dream.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this post was like a year ago lol........m3fs probably isn't playing ut3 anymore

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey M3fs, maybe you can add some brake lights from one of the other Axon vehicles. *Cough* Scorpion *Cough* If you do decide to make it a real vehicle please don't forget the Horn and the Brakes for the super sharp turns. (Crouch Key).

P.S. Me likes it!!! Bes Vehicle Eva!!!

Besides Xyx's...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like uberness, would love to race around on one of these.

Really reminds me of Batmans Batpod thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    again, not a bad idea. I'd like to make this a wheeled vehicle if possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X